dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Really lame call on Gilmore here, especially considering some of the stuff we've seen opposing DB's get away with on our guys this year.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I didnt really understand how they didnt call intentional grounding here. He's clearly throwing it away to avid the sack and the ball didnt get back to the LOS

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
If it weren't a Cowboys game, I definitely wouldn't have watched.

Refs are making the games intolerable. Calling all sorts of borderline ticky tack stuff and ignoring obvious shit that impacts other plays.

daboyz

📣 Cheerleader 🙆‍♂️
Reaction score
Seems the number 40, is the Cowboys number this season. It took Dak 8 years to become one of the best in the league. He continues playing lights out & keeping Dallas undefeated at home. The Egals will not defeat this team in Dallas next week. Unless the league allows them to bring their own refs for the game! :tongue55:

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Seems the number 40, is the Cowboys number this season. It took Dak 8 years to become one of the best in the league. He continues playing lights out & keeping Dallas undefeated at home. The Egals will not defeat this team in Dallas next week. Unless the league allows them to bring their own refs for the game! :tongue55:
The refs will be as pro-Philly, if not more next week than they were the last time we played them.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Other than the win, this is probably the best thing to come out of last night:

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
so glad NYJ & DAL never made a deal on jamal adams

How was there no penalties on that play? Dude launched himself into Fergusons head on the tackle, then Adams slaps him right in front of the refs.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Other than the win, this is probably the best thing to come out of last night:

Along those same lines I hope the Niners and Eagles beat the ever living shit out of each other when they play Sunday

Having both of those teams beaten battered and bruised only helps us next week

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Along those same lines I hope the Niners and Eagles beat the ever living shit out of each other when they play Sunday

Having both of those teams beaten battered and bruised only helps us next week
Philly has reinforcements for us though.

1701440404631.png

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
LOL

09f2f6baa99e5311a87942d1bdd15140.jpg

This is Jason Garrett stat if I’ve ever seen one!

Top Bottom