Mustang1

0le Ball Coach
Reaction score
Damn Mauch is gone. Could have filled LG spot. Torrence is still on the board

Mustang1

0le Ball Coach
Reaction score
Should have taken Torrence. Bullshit pick on tight end. Need left guard more than tight end

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Wonderful

They took the one TE that’s likely not going to even be able to start over Ferguson

I would have much rather of gone with Jefferson

6’7 and 264lbs

He would have made a nice red zone option

Mustang1

0le Ball Coach
Reaction score
I just don’t get the second round pick. Head Scratcher. OL is getting thin real fast.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I wanted OL in the second as well

We coulda picked up a blocking TE in the 3rd.

Mustang1

0le Ball Coach
Reaction score
I just think our most glaring need is a stud at LG. Ain’t gonna happen in this draft. Seems like there is a talent drop off in OL after second round. We still need a running back and weak side linebacker as well. I wish I felt better about our draft. Like the smith pick but can’t figure out what JJ is thinking with second round. This is going to be a a feast or famine draft….. no in between.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I loved our first round pick
This is the first time we have picked a DT in 30+ years

We FINALLY did something to stop the run. With Mazi and Hankins we should be in decent shape

It will be interesting to see what this kid looks like next season after DQ gets his hands on him and works with him for a season

Aggiepride

Practice Squad
Reaction score
For Guard, Voorhees is still available. He has injury history, but a good player.

It's Overshawn

Aggiepride

Practice Squad
Reaction score
The Niners just stole our kicker!

Fuckers
Hopefully he'll suck.

On a serious note, every team loves their draft right now. Nobody really knows until the pads come on. But, I don't think the Cowboys got better than the Eagles or Niners. And, again, everybody's draft looks good right now, but the Giants and Redskisn are on the Cowboys ass as well.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I just think our most glaring need is a stud at LG. Ain’t gonna happen in this draft. Seems like there is a talent drop off in OL after second round. We still need a running back and weak side linebacker as well. I wish I felt better about our draft. Like the smith pick but can’t figure out what JJ is thinking with second round. This is going to be a a feast or famine draft….. no in between.
Unless we get lucky with a day three pick as a guy who wins that job, I think its looking more and more likely we sign a evteran free agent.

They had the guy that was a starter for the Falcons in a couple weeks ago and there is also talk about Broncos Dalton Risner.

Top Bottom