Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Early in the 1st rd? Probably agree with you.

But where we are drafting? If Bijan Robinson was there (and I don't think he will be) then he definitely makes some sense, as he'd almost assuredly be the BPA by a good bit at that point. He seems to be a complete RB that has size, quick feet, enough speed and outstanding receiving ability to be a carry the load type RB.

But once they franchised Pollard, it probably lessened the likelihood of this happening. Unless they intend to trade Pollard (which I think would be the right move)

I agree. At that point late in the first round, you take the best skill position player if he's on the board. It's almost a no brainer.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm only taking Bijan in 1st if both Pollard and Zeke are gone.

I think Zeke is definitely gone, if Pollard stays then they'll use a mid/later rd pick on another RB.

I gave you a like but only because I like you. You back-tracked on your initial position because Cup bullied you.

Zeke won't be here, or at least he shouldn't. And Pollard is coming off an injury. You take RB late in the first if he falls int he draft and I'm assuming Zeke won't be here. But Pollard and Robinson is a good combo.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
To folloow up, I think picking a TE in the 1st is stupid. That position is just not worth the draft capital.
au contraire mon frere

i think it is a good idea. Imagine a guy w sure hands who wouldve caught all the TDs schultz dropped this yr?? theres guys like washington who are gronks size, others that never drop passes like kincaid. Pair that w ferguson and hendershot…Sign me up yesterday

RB is legit dime a dozen position and youve already spent crazy resources on what is now a broken down zeke and who knows what pollard is really gonna look like post injury. Do a RB committee and ride the hot hand works for a lot of successful teams

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

I just don't see a quality NFL thrower here.

He looks like the typical gritty 3rd string QB that might be a spot starter at some point in his career to me.

What they SHOULD be looking for is a bonafide NFL passer talent that could some day take the job away from Prescott.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
What they SHOULD be looking for is a bonafide NFL passer talent that could some day take the job away from Prescott.

Never. Never happen. They won't challenge Prescott and that should be the goal each and every year. Unless Dak wins a SB and has earned his franchise status.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah even the locals here are baffled about this, he completely blew it yesterday and the overweight thing (almost 10lbs in just a couple weeks) is a huge concern.

Some are speculating the legal situation has really gotten to him and he's lost all focus on his game.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The more clips I watch the more I think getting BOTH this QB and WR in this draft would be pretty good for us.

Top Bottom