daboyz

👀
Reaction score
The Eagles have hired a new coach, built a new team, gone to the Super Bowl and won it, then fired the head coach, hired a new one, started all over again, built a new team, and are now back in the Super Bowl with a completely new team for a second time in 5 years.

And we are going on 30 years without making it back to the NFC Championship game.
Was Jeffery Lurie just lucky hiring the Colts offensive coordinator, Sirianni? Or was he a diamond in the rough?! Only 2 seasons in Philly.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
e92d57144abaf5129e15e80fe7f3f2cb.jpg

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I didnt watch 10 seconds of either of those garbage games, but I see tons of reaction stating that not only was one game seemingly fixed, but BOTH games seemed to be fixed.

I read the Whiners lost all their QB's so the bad officiating might not have mattered, but it certainly played a part.

Heard there was also several head scratchers from Bengals game too.

daboyz

👀
Reaction score
Interesting fact. By firing Chip Kelly in late 2015 & Pederson in early 2021, Jeffrey Lurie created that upheaval. In both situations, the team reached the SB two years after Lurie decided that a man he had selected to coach the Eagles could no longer do the job. That said, GO ANDY REID & stick it to Lurie for firing you too.

Top Bottom