dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Georgia defensive tackle Devonte Wyatt had seen his value rise considerably since January. And following an impressive showing at the NFL Combine in Indianapolis, that rise reached its peak; many began to view him as a first-round prospect.

But as the 2022 NFL Draft nears, teams once again find themselves worrying about Wyatt’s off-field characters concerns.

Walter Football reports that several teams have dropped Wyatt from their draft boards entirely.

“He’s off our board,” an AFC general manager told Walter Football. “If teams are okay with the character, I think he goes between No. 21-32. He has a lot of red flags.”

An NFC director of player personnel expressed similar sentiments to Walter Football.

Wyatt was arrested in February of 2020 for a domestic incident. He was ultimately charged with criminal trespass, damage to property and family violence — all misdemeanor charges. Walter Football also reports that there were three additional domestic incidents that were unearthed during private investigations.

Despite these issues and some teams dropping Wyatt from their board, Wyatt still has several top-30 visits lined up. He’s also already visited the Green Bay Packers, Philadelphia Eagles and others.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
If you read between the lines here, he is clearly saying he wanted to be traded because he hates BB

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
I don't mind trading him; I mind not finding an adequate replacement. Anyone who says Lamb is a #1 needs a tire-iron to their head.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I don't mind trading him; I mind not finding an adequate replacement. Anyone who says Lamb in a #1 needs a tire-iron to their head.

Kind of surprised at this response. We were going nuts when he was drafted and how we kept him away from Philly. I think he has some skills so time will tell I guess.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Kind of surprised at this response. We were going nuts when he was drafted and how we kept him away from Philly. I think he has some skills so time will tell I guess.
I think he is going to be really good. Maybe not Michael Irvin good, but pretty damn good.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Yes BB.

The back story that has not been revealed is one night BB and one of his 388lb honey bunnies got into a spat, and to get back at him she went over to Coop's house and banged him for hours. Afterward she made some comments about how it was the most pleasure she had ever had with a man or something and BB was emotionally scarred.

Since that time BB has had a vendetta against Cooper and lashed out at him in our forum, making negative comments any chance he got.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
yup and weeks ago jerry had said DAL is drafting OL in round 1 unless there's another lamb or parsons available

daboyz

👀
Reaction score
Three days until the NFL draft & I have no idea who the Cowboys are even thinking about taking! :oops:

Top Bottom