dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
We definitely needed a fucken adult in the room and fatass wasn't it. I like this move by Dallas.
I suspect fatass might not be long for his spot there in Big D.

I don't have any inside info, but it sure seems like Jerry really wanted to fire McCarthy after that playoff loss and either got talked out of it or voted down by Spawn, McClay and others. If we come out of the gate slow next year Dan Quinn might be HC sooner rather than later.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
About the WR or the QB?
Dodger, I don't like your tone here.

I've already had to remind you about how many fistfights I have been in. Do you need me to also give you the details about how I single handedly took down a horde of Jihadi's as well? Or that time I challenged Putin to a judo match and he hung his head in shame and refused to respond?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Cowboys had a group of coaches at Iowa St pro day watching RB Breece Hall, TE Charles Kolar & LB Mike Rose

Hall is interesting because most consider him solidly in the 2nd round and one of the top-3 RB prospects in the draft.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
This sux, he was one of the day two targets I had in mind for us.

then you should still be happy because him being injured is right in Jeri's wheelhouse to gamble on a player with issues/injuries with that 2nd round pick, they may as well send him his new number, feels like a lock

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Coop has a low motor, always finds an excuse not to practice, and everyone knows it.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
FUCK YOU Jerry, FUCK YOU Spawn.

The only time in your worthless drunken existence when you actually hired a great coach, and you fucked it up.

Top Bottom