dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
If you look carefully you can see he's writing a note saying "up yours Dodger"

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Havent seen the full details of the Armstrong deal (which Zoners are shitting their pants over because they think its truly 6.5 mils per yr)

Armstrong agreed to terms on a two-year deal, worth a maximum of $13 million with $6 million guaranteed, according to source.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
db24c4913266a90c2534f67fcdde27ad.jpg

I have zero problem with his deal when we look at the alternative

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Its probably for somewhere between 3-5 million for the one yr, so much less than what it would have cost to pick up his 5th yr option.

He looked better at the end of the year, so maybe his health is coming around.

Also Belichick was apparently wanting to sign him, so they saw something interesting with him.

Its a one yr deal, so no risk on our part.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
ugh why ...

LVE stands for Liability Versus Everything
Its a 1yr deal dude...if nothing else he is decent depth.

He did look better towards the end of last yr though. Was probably the best player on the field for us vs SF (13 tackles) and also hit double digits vs AZ a couple weeks before that. Had the one pick vs Philly and nearly had a couple others in some other Dec games.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
If you look carefully you can see he's writing a note saying "up yours Dodger"

I envy you and those simpletons just like you (and I mean that with internet love). Always seeing the positives in everything and trying to convince yourself of things that your eyes tell you is not real.

I wasn't a big fan of Randy Gregory. I've said it here that these fools who can't pass a drug test they know is coming just can't be trusted and relied upon; that he'll let the team down. You were probably pimping him then and criticizing him now.

Keep homering out.....I like that about you.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I envy you and those simpletons just like you (and I mean that with internet love). Always seeing the positives in everything and trying to convince yourself of things that your eyes tell you is not real.

I wasn't a big fan of Randy Gregory. I've said it here that these fools who can't pass a drug test they know is coming just can't be trusted and relied upon; that he'll let the team down. You were probably pimping him then and criticizing him now.

Keep homering out.....I like that about you.
I'm all for him being here as a quality rotation guy, but won't be thrilled if he ends up being THE starter all the time. Needs to be another move here for sure.

Same thing with LVE. Hard for me to get too upset over signing the guy to a cheap 1 yr deal, as long as they make some other moves.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Not exactly Cowboy related, but he was reportedly one of the fall-back option people they would consider after Gregory bolted.

Top Bottom