dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Third place.
We're going 17-0

Zeke is gonna rush for 1875 yds and 19 tds, then sign a 10 yr contract extension

We'll make a trade deadline deal for Amari Cooper, and send the Browns a 2nd to get him back

Karma for you bitch

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
We're going 17-0

Zeke is gonna rush for 1875 yds and 19 tds, then sign a 10 yr contract extension

We'll make a trade deadline deal for Amari Cooper, and send the Browns a 2nd to get him back

Karma for you bitch
your covid thread was funnier

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Damnit Yim its the offseason.

Quit trying to rain on my parade before the preseason even gets started.

sorry brother, I just believe in order to get what we truly want, all fans need to completely revolt and give up so no one listens to jeri & spawn, reads about them, pays attention. I firmly believe if jeri was completely ignored by all fans, media, had his radio shows cancelled, etc, etc it would crush his soul, he lives for that attention like an insecure toddler

it'll never happen because fans are stupid and act like its noble to stick with their team despite an ownership who is doing nothing but monetizing this devotion and rendering the team impotent in the process

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
sorry brother, I just believe in order to get what we truly want, all fans need to completely revolt and give up so no one listens to jeri & spawn, reads about them, pays attention. I firmly believe if jeri was completely ignored by all fans, media, had his radio shows cancelled, etc, etc it would crush his soul, he lives for that attention like an insecure toddler

it'll never happen because fans are stupid and act like its noble to stick with their team despite an ownership who is doing nothing but monetizing this devotion and rendering the team impotent in the process
Most of the people Jerry and Spawn are making money off of arnt really fans of the team anyway, so that's why they don't care. They are raking in zillions off corporate stuff and TV.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Most of the people Jerry and Spawn are making money off of arnt really fans of the team anyway, so that's why they don't care. They are raking in zillions off corporate stuff and TV.
His business model insulates him from any fan revolt, and also from on-field results and performance. BUT as Yimmy suggested, his ego would certainly get scarred.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

because too many fans have eyeballs on screens, ears to radios, etc

without the fan base the sponsors will be gone in a flash

fans have the power but their too stupid to unite and ignore those fuckers thus why nothing ever changes

we're going in 3 fucking decades, the Cowboys we grew up with and loved are dead and gone, the new version are merely the football versions of the Kardashians masquerading as a "relevant" football team

and by relevant I mean in terms of winning Super Bowls not making money

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I like Lamb but I'm not sure he's a true #1, especially with all the dropped passes.
I doubt anyone dropped as many on a year to year basis as TO did, and he was clearly a #1

That said, Lamb does need to clean it up a little.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
bfa8bf0b55f9694c8d507c87ed69734b.jpg

This chart does not surprise me at all

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
There's no tackling to the ground I believe, but 2nd rd pick Sam Williams was credited with what would have been 4 sacks in the mini-camp session.

3rd rd pick Jalen Tolbert also reportedly stood out.

Top Bottom