dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I thought we had a thread up with this topic, but it seems to have disappeared. Do we get charged extra for more threads or something?

(looking at Dooms)

2022 Schedule is officially out tomorrow, this was released today by the league office (a few other games have been released this week as well)

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
3:03 mark is where the they ask him about Cooper and his competitiveness/locker-room stuff.

It's obvious from Irvin's response that some of what we heard is true.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Some schedule leaks, this obviously isnt 100% confirmed.

Looks like the Eagles and Deadskins both got week one semi-bye weeks. Redskins at home vs Jacksonville and Eagles on road vs Lions.

The only leaked games for us so far are week 8 at home vs Bears (Oct 30) and week 10 at Green Bay (11/13 @4:30, this game has been confirmed by official league announcement), and supposedly a Christmas Eve matchup week 16 at home vs Philly.

The leaked 12/24 and 12/25 slate of games

Week 16 (Dec. 22-26)​

Saturday, Dec. 24 (Christmas Eve)

• Saints at Browns, 1 p.m. ET (Source)
  • Bills at Bears, 1 p.m. ET (Source)
  • Eagles at Cowboys, 4:25 p.m. ET (Source)
Sunday, Dec. 25 (Christmas)

• Packers at Dolphins, 1 p.m. ET (Fox) (Source)
  • Broncos at Rams, 4:30 p.m. ET (CBS and Nickelodeon)
  • Buccaneers at Cardinals, 8:20 p.m. ET (NBC) (Source)

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
We are listed as second to last in the entire NFL for strength of schedule this season. Meaning we have one of the easiest schedules this season.

And we all know what that means baby!

Absolutely fucking nothing!

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
We are listed as second to last in the entire NFL for strength of schedule this season.
Listed by whom?

We have the latest four SB participants, plus Tennessee, GB - that's 6 losses right there. There's some other better teams on the schedule too.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Listed by whom?

We have the latest four SB participants, plus Tennessee, GB - that's 6 losses right there. There's some other better teams on the schedule too.
We wont be losing all those games Dooms

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Listed by whom?

Multiple sources

If I see it again I’ll post it

champboy

Spectator
Reaction score
We cannot win 12 games again without adding some veterans. We need a veteran wide reciever, free safety, center and maybe a linebacker

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Listed by whom?

The other 12 games are a joke

6 shitty division games
Lions
Bears
Vikings
Colts
Texans
Jags

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
The other 12 games are a joke

6 shitty division games
Lions
Bears
Vikings
Colts
Texans
Jags
So... 12-6?

I can see the Coats and Philly at home beating us, and wouldn't put a squeaker win past the Vikes.

9-8. I have zero confidence yet again.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
So... 12-6?

I can see the Coats and Philly at home beating us, and wouldn't put a squeaker win past the Vikes.

9-8. I have zero confidence yet again.
Obviously nothing should be taken for granted with this team, but barring a rash of injuries like 2020 I don't see them having some sort of major collapse. The defense was vastly improved last yr and will be at least as good, if not better this year. The OL got better via addition by subtraction, and it won't surprise me if they have 3 new OL starters opening day.

They'll win 11 or 12 games again and win the division.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Obviously nothing should be taken for granted with this team, but barring a rash of injuries like 2020 I don't see them having some sort of major collapse. The defense was vastly improved last yr and will be at least as good, if not better this year. The OL got better via addition by subtraction, and it won't surprise me if they have 3 new OL starters opening day.

They'll win 11 or 12 games again and win the division.
I'll take the under

Top Bottom