icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
CB nashon wright is flashing in camp. itd be so great if the team nailed this pick. i had read wright was supposedly a quinn guy, at least his size is what quinn looks for

jerry cried

tyron smith and la'el collins look to be in shape

zeke looks like he came from another planet. if i had to pick i would say the forest moon of endor

randy gregory had bitched about mike nolan a week ago or something and hes looking forward to getting a lot more playing time. quinn agrees

what else what else

dak is supposed to be a full participant

and uh ya thats about it without googling anything therefore all of the above could be inaccurate

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
b0884018269a5865e1340c2c16a993aa.jpg

2 of our big contract players will start training camp on PUP

I see this season is right on schedule

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Dak made it thru less than half of the first padded practice before leaving the field with some injury to his throwing arm

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Apparently it was bad enough for Dak to go get an MRI. They are saying that it is a muscle strain in his shoulder.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Bueller? Bueller? Anyone?

does anyone even post about the Dallas Cowboys on this site anymore besides Maveric? Has this site officially died already?

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

does anyone even post about the Dallas Cowboys on this site anymore besides Maveric? Has this site officially died already?

I don't respond to attacks on Dak. Hater............

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Seriously though, I can't say I'm overly excited about this season. Sports in America is almost dead to me although others may not feel the same and that's cool. I was 28 when the Cowboys played their last SB. I was single, no kids and watched in my Dad's bar with a bunch of buddies, many of whom were Pittsburgh fans. Since then, my Pops has passed on, the bar has long been closed, I've gotten married, had kids and now my kids are getting married. Yet Jerry still lives and sports has become woke.

I get it. Things change and and maybe some younger guys get enthused. I haven't watched one moment of the Olympics and in my lifetime, we've gone from "Do You Believe in Miracles!" to chokers being heroes. Count me out Scot.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
connor mcgovern by all accounts has had a great offseason and is playing very well in camp practices.. really good if he can overtake williams as the starting LG

randy gregory and diggs have been the best players on defense

cant wait til jaylon smith is gone and we dont have to talk about him anymore

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
If/When the Gimp is cut, it'll send a signal that this team is getting more serious about the product it puts on the field.

I'd also like to see Randy Gregory redeem himself but I wouldn't bet on it.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
gregory looks bigger to me. and the TC reps ive seen gregory is straight up better than the dudes next to him and across from him except for tyron smith. it would be great to have 2 really good edge guys. all that defense needs now is dexter coakley and we're rolling baby

also read that terrence steele is playing really well and got some kind of weight room award. might have trained with duke manyweather?

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Seriously though, I can't say I'm overly excited about this season
Jerry is still breathing so the season outcome is pre determined. Somewhere in the vicinity of 500 and the only question is exactly when between October and December do you start looking at the draft.

Top Bottom