nickb

Practice Squad
Reaction score
What are everyone's thoughts on opening up in Tampa?
Tampa Bay got going late last year so maybe a little rust coming off of a long season
Brady will have them ready to play and we have a lot of "chemistry" to put together before the season starts
I guess my thought is to get this game out of the way and take what I suspect is an L but if we can steal this one would be nice to then get 10 days before the home opener
Have heard leaks that week 3 is at KC...ooh boy quote the first month if thats the case

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
A loss for almost certain. Question is will it be a bad loss, or a entertaining, 34-31 kind of loss that Jerry will spin and sell as a positive. It's going to largely depend on how well the defensive changes have taken hold, and where Dak is at that time.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
a ticket to buccaneers vs. patriots in foxboro is going for $1400 for a seat in the nosebleeds right now

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I just bought tickets for week 2 vs the Chargers at Sofi

So it will be my first Cowboy game and my first game at SoFi

The parking pass was almost as much as the damn tickets

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It looks like I’ll be going to the Chargers vs Raiders game in October

I wanted to see the Cowboys and he wanted to see his Raiders. So it worked out good.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
How is it that the Bucs get the 29th toughest schedule after winning the SB?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
f1accbbe8d18d11c05aa36be72ccc3a6.jpg

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score

Cowboy schedule 2021 (all times Eastern)​

• Week 1: 9/9 at Buccaneers, 8:20 PM, NBC
  • Week 2: 9/19 at Chargers, 4:25 PM, CBS
  • Week 3: 9/27 vs. Eagles, 8:15 PM, ESPN
  • Week 4: 10/3 vs. Panthers, 1 PM, Fox
  • Week 5: 10/10 vs. Giants, 4:25 PM, Fox
  • Week 6: 10/17 at Patriots, 4:25 PM, CBS
  • Week 7: BYE
  • Week 8: 10/31 at Vikings, 8:20 PM, NBC
  • Week 9: 11/7 vs. Broncos, 1 PM, Fox
  • Week 10: 11/14 vs. Falcons, 1 PM, Fox
  • Week 11:11/21 at Chiefs, 4:25 PM, Fox
  • Week 12: 11/25 vs. Raiders, 4:30 PM, CBS
  • Week 13: 12/2 at Saints, 8:20 PM, Fox/NFL Network/ Amazon
  • Week 14: 12/12 at Washington, 1 PM, Fox
  • Week 15: 12/19 at Giants, 1 PM, Fox
  • Week 16: 12/26 vs. Washington, 8:20 PM, NBC
  • Week 17: 1/2 vs. Cardinals, 1 PM, Fox
  • Week 18: 1/9 at Eagles, 1 PM, Fox

Prime-time games​

• Sunday Night Football: Week 1 at Buccaneers, Week 8 at Vikings, Week 16 vs. Washington
  • Monday Night Football: Week 3 vs. Eagles
  • Thursday Night Football: Week 1 at Buccaneers, Week 12 at Raiders, Week 13 at Saints
  • Thanksgiving Day: Week 12 vs. Raiders

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
8-9

L - Week 1: 9/9 at Buccaneers - brady
L - Week 2: 9/19 at Chargers - chargers start hot
W - Week 3: 9/27 vs. Eagles - fuck the eagles early
W - Week 4: 10/3 vs. Panthers - no panthers d
L - Week 5: 10/10 vs. Giants - revenge of the red clown
W - Week 6: 10/17 at Patriots - no qb
Week 7: BYE
L - Week 8: 10/31 at Vikings - shootout w/ jefferson/cook racking up tons of yds
L - Week 9: 11/7 vs. Broncos - broncos steal one
L - Week 10: 11/14 vs. Falcons - matty ice will feel like hes playing vs. ATL's team 2 defense in practice
L - Week 11:11/21 at Chiefs - mahomes, kelce, the fastest father of the year... hard to beat
W - Week 12: 11/25 vs. Raiders - short week vs raiders is a win
W - Week 13: 12/2 at Saints - saints will be scary but DAL steals another W from payton
L - Week 14: 12/12 at Washington - football teams front line is a lot to handle
W - Week 15: 12/19 at Giants - the new york garrett's lose this game , i believe garrett will have the HC fired by this time
W - Week 16: 12/26 vs. Washington - cowboys will win on my birthday, draft pick be damned
L - Week 17: 1/2 vs. Cardinals - that little midget bastard toys w/ DAL's defense again
W - Week 18: 1/9 at Eagles - DAL w/ a perfect opportunity to jump 5 spots higher in draft position decides to fuck that up and beat the eagles

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
not much dak can do, he doesnt play defense

So you don't think we can outscore the Broncos or the Saints? They don't have a QB. At some point, Dak has to start carrying the team.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
So you don't think we can outscore the Broncos or the Saints? They don't have a QB. At some point, Dak has to start carrying the team.
c'mon man, i gave DAL a W vs. the saints! the broncos i have as an upset over DAL. broncos have some good, young, and really fast receivers

im not a blind dak believer by any means. no clue what happens to his ankle throughout the season or how that effects his mechanics and shit like htat.

hey ... you never know, that broken ankle couldve naturally fixed his throwing motion, then even you might become a dak-fan too!

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
c'mon man, i gave DAL a W vs. the saints! the broncos i have as an upset over DAL. broncos have some good, young, and really fast receivers

im not a blind dak believer by any means. no clue what happens to his ankle throughout the season or how that effects his mechanics and shit like htat.

hey ... you never know, that broken ankle couldve naturally fixed his throwing motion, then even you might become a dak-fan too!

I meant to say Washington....my bad.

Hopefully he lives up to the contract but I have my doubts. But by all accounts he's doing well at OTA's so we'll see soon enough.

Ragnar

Practice Squad
Reaction score
In my opinion anything can happen in week 1. I wouldn't be totally surprised if the Cowboys won. Later on is a different story. IMO the Bucs haven't even peaked yet. They'll be back in the SB. Might even be the 2nd time in super bowl history we see a rematch the following year.

Top Bottom