dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Our Defense leads the league in takeaways and is 4 against the run

Last season our defense was historically bad

What a difference a year makes
I'm not 100% sold on the Run D yet, the first 3 games we have played teams that didnt try to run the ball that much. Philly only attempted 2 or 3 plays with a RB the entire game, although some of it was because they got behind I guess.

I do think we'll be better than last yr and it will be nice to get some of the other guys (especially Gallimore and Dlaw) back but I still am a little worried about it.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I'm not 100% sold on the Run D yet, the first 3 games we have played teams that didnt try to run the ball that much. Philly only attempted 2 or 3 plays with a RB the entire game, although some of it was because they got behind I guess.

I do think we'll be better than last yr and it will be nice to get some of the other guys (especially Gallimore and Dlaw) back but I still am a little worried about it.
I have no doubt that a serious run team like Cleveland would just mash us up front much like we did to Philadelphia

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

Our run D is not 100% fixed

But at least we are trending in the right direction.

But that’s not hard to do when we had a historically bad and record setting D last year.

From one of the worst in league history to 4th in the NFL is a huge leap forward.

We haven’t been tested yet. But last season my dead grandmother could have easily picked up 100 yards against our D

Top Bottom