dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
found the clothesline play

odigi is fuckin strong. hope he sticks

He was pretty impressive last night.

Could have easily had 1 or 2 more sacks too. When Gallimore comes back (if he is 100%) our DT spots might not be in bad shape.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
different angle of the same gap #9 is supposed to fill but does not #ClearEyeView

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
this play is a different angle of the odigi clothesline sack... but look at jaylon smith. who the fuck is he trying to cover ? diggs ???

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I just heard a stat that Greg the Leg has missed at least one kick in 9 out of the total 19 games since he has been a Cowboy.

That’s a 47% failure rate! It’s essentially a fucking coin flip if he’s going to make a FG or PAT.

He has missed a PAT in 2 of 3 games this season, and he has missed FG’s.

We need to find another kicker

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Division is shit. The other three teams are below average at QB and WFT vaunted defense isnt. If this team doesnt win the division I d fire MM on the spot.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Our Defense leads the league in takeaways and is 4 against the run

Last season our defense was historically bad

What a difference a year makes

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
dance-of-joy-perfect-strangers.gif

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Division is shit. The other three teams are below average at QB and WFT vaunted defense isnt. If this team doesnt win the division I d fire MM on the spot.
We'd have easily won the division last yr even with that atrocious defense, had it not been for the catastrophic injury issues we had.

That's probably the only thing that would keep them from winning the division this year too.

Top Bottom