theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
As bad as this team needs a better than average QB, and a complete defensive overhaul, O Line help depending, would it shock anybody if they drafted TE Pitts out of Florida?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
As bad as this team needs a better than average QB, and a complete defensive overhaul, O Line help depending, would it shock anybody if they drafted TE Pitts out of Florida?

If Pitts is by far the best player on their board when they are on the clock, then they should draft him.

That said, I think its a pretty safe bet the pick will be defense with an outside chance its OL.

If they don't have the Prescott situation resolved before then (or in the unlikely event he is actually traded) then QB jumps to the front of the line.

Last edited:

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Dak’s deal is done

At least we don’t have to screw with taking a QB at 10

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Our compensatory picks are in for 2021

Round 3, 99th overall
Round 4, 139th overall
Round 5, 179th overall
Round 6, 227th overall

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
All our picks:

• 1st: 10th overall
  • 2nd: 44th overall
  • 3rd: 75th overall
  • 3rd: 99th overall (compensatory pick)
  • 4th
  • 4th: 139th overall (compensatory pick)
  • 5th: 179th overall (compensatory pick)
  • 6th
  • 6th: 227th overall (compensatory pick)
  • 7th

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
“If” Kyle Pitts is sitting there at pick 10 do you take him?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
“If” Kyle Pitts is sitting there at pick 10 do you take him?
If he is the BPA for them (by a decent amount) then yeah.

We don't necessarily "need" a TE but he is a ridiculous prospect and would definitely add to the offense. The other thing it does is potentially soften the loss (2022) of either Gallup or Cooper. One of those won't be here after this season and either could be traded before the trade deadline this year depending on how the season goes.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
A TE at #10. That's fucking nuts. If this team drafts a TE at 10 I'll lose my mind (or what's left of it).

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
So we have basketball and football which are physical contact games but when these shills come of the court/field, they have to wear masks. It's comically insane and stupid. Fucking shills.

Don't get me wrong, if I could staff The Star with hundreds of illegals who just crossed the border with Covid to serve Jerry his meals, I'd be all for it. But this fucker is immune to death.

Top Bottom