dbair1967

Administrator
Lost year for Jarwin and Gallup.

I think Gallup will make an impact once he returns, and if he does he'll still be in line for a major payday in 2022 (whether its us or someone else)

Jarwin on the other hand will probably be a cap casualty after this season.

Scot

Pro Bowler
1b77dd206cb4405bf54e849c4a5a421a.jpg

dbair1967

Administrator
Wonder how possible it is to cut or trade jarwin to resign schultz
I'd think its an absolute given Jarwin will be released after the season for cap purposes.

They'll try to keep Schultz but he has probably made himself a lot of money these past two seasons.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Amari Cooper has tested positive for Covid and has been placed on the Covid list. He will miss at least the next two games (10 days)

dbair1967

Administrator
Amari Cooper has tested positive for Covid and has been placed on the Covid list. He will miss at least the next two games (10 days)

I hate this mother fucking league.

Dumbest fucking policy ever. I read somewhere this morning that Cooper has no symptoms of any kind, and not only did he have to sit out today but also has t miss our next game.

Fuck all woke dumbasses.

dbair1967

Administrator

His kicks (all PATS) were really solid last week vs Atlanta, I think all of them basically split the uprights and all of his kickoffs were touchbacks. he definitely seems to have some skill, I hope he is back in the offseason to compete for kicker spot next yr.

Zuerlien was one of the few bright spots vs KC though, his kicks were all nailed as well.

dbair1967

Administrator
Fucking joke of a league with these BS Covid protocols

I said in the othr thread, just imagine the league in the 60's, 70's and 80's telling guys with the flu they werent eligible on game days.

Top Bottom
We've logged Hit Counter by Digits Visitors since 2018.
DISCLAIMER:
The company requires me to use a disclaimer:
The opinions expressed are solely those of authors on this forum and do not represent the views of the Company (Jackson's Food Stores)
Thank you.