theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
One of the talking heads in DFW sports media spreading the rumor that Dak may be damaged goods. Now Jerry will probably sign him to an obscene contract and give him the full gimp treatment if true.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I keep seeing articles about Jerry and crew being interested in or making inquiries into Russel Wilson

That is an intriguing thought

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I keep seeing articles about Jerry and crew being interested in or making inquiries into Russel Wilson

That is an intriguing thought
I'd be surprised if they pulled that off without giving up the store but he gives them a better chance to win than Dak, not even a debate.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I'd be surprised if they pulled that off without giving up the store but he gives them a better chance to win than Dak, not even a debate.

For the most part have a healthy OL coming back too. Although you always have to wonder how long until Tyron gets hurt again. I would not be upset at all if the draft Rashawn Slater at 10.

That would give Wilson a pretty good OL to work behind. The cost could be tremendous though if they have no interest in Dak. Not unless they franchise Dak and trade him to another team like Chicago.

Not hearing good things about Dak’s ankle though. There’s a chance they just let Dak walk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
One of the talking heads in DFW sports media spreading the rumor that Dak may be damaged goods. Now Jerry will probably sign him to an obscene contract and give him the full gimp treatment if true.

I saw what you are referring to, it's something absolutely zero others have reported on.

The major media would be all over this if it were true.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

He is a better player for sure, but he wasn't going to win much behind the OL and defense we had last year either.

If you can't put a team around the guy he won't win here, just like he is not winning in Seattle now. He hasn't won a playoff game since 2014 and choked huge to lose the Super Bowl that yr. It's not a coincidence that they haven't won shit since. Over a 5yr period early in his career the Seattle defense finished #1 in scoring defense 4 times and the 5th yr they were 3rd. They also finished top-5 in total defense all 5 of those years.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Maybe, maybe not. You make this assertion without taking in account all other variables, to where Russell was able to succeed in Seattle. You're employing a "plug-n-play" mentality.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
He is a better player for sure, but he wasn't going to win much behind the OL and defense we had last year either.

If you can't put a team around the guy he won't win here, just like he is not winning in Seattle now. He hasn't won a playoff game since 2014 and choked huge to lose the Super Bowl that yr. It's not a coincidence that they haven't won shit since. Over a 5yr period early in his career the Seattle defense finished #1 in scoring defense 4 times and the 5th yr they were 3rd. They also finished top-5 in total defense all 5 of those years.
Thank you. Like I said, it's like he ignored all other variables.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
It's Fisher so it doesn't warrant any of our attention.

That guy is a total hack and has been for years.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

March 15 – 17: Legal negotiating window ahead of NFL Free Agency

For a few days before the new league year and free agency officially starts, teams are allowed to contact and enter into contract negotiations with agents of players who will become unrestricted free agents on March 17.

March 17: New League Year Begins & Free Agency

The 2021 NFL league year starts at 4 pm ET on March 17. Teams can begin to sign new free agents and trades can become official.

Top Bottom