cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Cowboys can instantly get to $19M in cap room the second they admit the Tyrone Crawford contract was a mistake and cut his do-nothing ass.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Cowboys can instantly get to $19M in cap room the second they admit the Tyrone Crawford contract was a mistake and cut his do-nothing ass.

thats a huge #, is that his salary for this year?

Number1

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Cowboys currently at $11.2M in cap room (according to that Tweet). Cutting Crawford instantly frees up $8M more.
how much does a decent DE/D3 cost these days?

frankly, IMO ok with Lawrence, Gregory, Anae, and whoever else makes the game day roster out of Smith, Armstrong, Jackson, Jelks, and Carter ... but I'd point out that as of right now Crawford and Smith are the only DEs over 275

that's a heavy bet on Smith if they don't cut a deal with Crawford, or replace him

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Cee Dee has a knack of contorting his body to get through small holes and making it harder for defenders to get a clean shot at him.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
technically it doesnt matter either way

Nope, he could have just finished off a whole ounce of weed. Doesn’t matter because he can’t be suspended for it.

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
so glad dallas paid this dude before they had to

This is one of those huge "who gives a fuck" things IMO

I guess it gives whiners who hate Zeke something else to pile on about, but "dog bites person" happens everyday in real life.

In other breaking news, water is wet and the sun sets in the west

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I hate to say it, but Mic is right for once - on the biggest issue of the offseason

IMO, Biadasz has to take the job and excel for this season to go well.

One of the Conner's could end up there as well, and both seem to have some traits scouts thought would make them quality centers.

Gil Brandt has said almost since the time we drafted Williams he thought C was his best position for the pros.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
This is one of those huge "who gives a fuck" things IMO

I guess it gives whiners who hate Zeke something else to pile on about, but "dog bites person" happens everyday in real life.

In other breaking news, water is wet and the sun sets in the west
do you keep track of how many times youve defended zeke over the years ??

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
do you keep track of how many times youve defended zeke over the years ??

Not really.

But people really do make mountains out of mole hills with him. There's plenty of players who have done far more and far worse that dont take the abuse this guy gets.

Top Bottom