Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Not that it would have mattered much but Haskins is out for Washington and their back ups back up is in

Washington will lose today, then they play Philly next week and we play NYG

This abortion of a season is going to come down to the last damn game

None of these teams should even be able to sniff the playoffs

It should be made mandatory that to make the playoffs your team at the very least needs to have a winning record. And if no team in your division has a winning record then you team forfeits it’s playoff standing and the next wild card team in line with a winning record gets in instead

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Not that it would have mattered much but Haskins is out for Washington and their back ups back up is in

It should be made mandatory that to make the playoffs your team at the very least needs to have a winning record. And if no team in your division has a winning record then you team forfeits it’s playoff standing and the next wild card team in line with a winning record gets in instead
Yeah, we wouldn't deserve it if we made it. No team in the NFC East deserves it. But you can't tell me you wouldn't be a little bit excited by the prospect of (possibly) Brady and the Bucs coming into Dallas to play a playoff game. No?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Yeah, we wouldn't deserve it if we made it. No team in the NFC East deserves it. But you can't tell me you wouldn't be a little bit excited by the prospect of (possibly) Brady and the Bucs coming into Dallas to play a playoff game. No?

Excited? No, because I know we stand zero chance at beating ANY other team that makes the playoffs

Will I be yelling and cheering and screaming at the tv screen all game?

Absofuckinglutely!

By that time our draft position will be shit. So I would be back to rooting for the Cowboys to win as opposed to rooting for them to lose for draft position like I have been doing since Dak went down.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

Washington controls their own fate. If they win, they win the division. If they lose and we lose, they win the division.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
How far back are the RBs on average from the LOS? About 3 to 4 yards. And they receive the handoff on average about 2 yards from behind the LOS, so in reality a 4th and 1 is actually 4th and 3, with a QB it's 4th and 1.5 yards. Any QB worth a damn should be able to just lean forward and get that --- it's the length of his upper torso, and the refs are often generous in those situations.
I get what you're saying, but as talented as Chubb and Hunt are both running and catching you've got options aplenty.
Plus, Baker'a not worth a damn...

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
And Diggs with his third INT of the season has had more than our INT leader of the past couple years Jeff Heath with 2 each season (if my memory serves me right)

Pretty fucking sad stat to be honest

But good for the kid

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
And Diggs with his third INT of the season has had more than our INT leader of the past couple years Jeff Heath with 2 each season (if my memory serves me right)

Pretty fucking sad stat to be honest

But good for the kid
I think the Cowboys' D is leading the league in turnovers forced the last 3 weeks. Turnovers = Wins. Who'd have thunk it?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I think the Cowboys' D is leading the league in turnovers forced the last 3 weeks. Turnovers = Wins. Who'd have thunk it?

At this rate Nolan is going to be crowned a defensive genius and be able to keep his job

He went from literally the statistically worst defense in NFL history in the first half of the season to leading the league in TO’s in the last few weeks

Hopefully this doesn’t cause Jeruh to decide not to fire him right after next weeks loss

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
And with that win we only dropped one draft spot to #11 overall

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I get what you're saying, but as talented as Chubb and Hunt are both running and catching you've got options aplenty.
Plus, Baker'a not worth a damn...
They're a QB away rom takin control o that division. They remind me o the Cowboys in some aspects. They have better RB tandem --- though our tandem is no slouch. But we have better WRs AND QB.

Jerseycowboysfan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
This is killing me!!!!! A few weeks ago we left this team on the side of the road as roadkill. These last 3 weeks we are giving up some yards and a few points but we are forcing turnovers . ( I know this was said already). I had no emotion , no fire , no desire to root hard for my team . However now I’m pumped the fuck up!!!!! I get it 🙄 we will get absolutely lamb basted in the first round .but I find myself wanting this god damn division now regardless of what happens in the first round of the playoffs. GO COWBOYS!!!!!!!!

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
This is killing me!!!!! A few weeks ago we left this team on the side of the road as roadkill. These last 3 weeks we are giving up some yards and a few points but we are forcing turnovers . ( I know this was said already). I had no emotion , no fire , no desire to root hard for my team . However now I’m pumped the fuck up!!!!! I get it 🙄 we will get absolutely lamb basted in the first round .but I find myself wanting this god damn division now regardless of what happens in the first round of the playoffs. GO COWBOYS!!!!!!!!
View attachment 7788
If they somehow pull this off, they will be the 4th seed in the NFC. And with the Bucs already locked into the 5th seed that would mean Brady and co. coming to Dallas in the first round of the playoffs. There is a very good chance Brady would tear us apart, but he does have the odd stinker every now and then, and I think D-Law, Gregory and Aldon Smith might prefer to get after a standing target that stays in the pocket. But I'm getting ahead of myself here. Still need to win next week and hope the Eagles show up against WFT.

Top Bottom