Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Ok guys, post your thoughts on the 2019 Dallas Cowboys here. We can look back at the end of the season and see who’s prediction was the most accurate.

What record do you think they will have at the end of the season.

I’m thinking they will go 10-6
Make the playoffs as a wild card
Then get knocked out first round

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Some teams on their schedule look better right now than they did when it first came out. My heart says 11-5 and division champs. My gut says 9-7, playoffs made or missed on a tiebreaker. Either way, done by the first round at best and the final demise of the Clapper.

kwcoolk619

Practice Squad
Reaction score
10-6 and a playoff spot. However, there will a major injury that will rock us for a few games. Also. the coaching and lack of preparation will BE the difference in a few games.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
19-0

they've signed all the best players in the league, have the number one brand on the planet and a GM like no other, how could they lose?

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
nice win

the cowboys go 11-5 this year and lose their 2nd game in the playoffs

Ragnar

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I'm thinking (hoping) they are good enough to beat the crap teams and split with the good ones. If they do that then they're 12-4. So I'll go with that.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Dallas in Super Bowls not played in Miami, 5-0.
Dallas in Super Bowls played in Miami, 0-3.

Anyway, we win the division with a 12-4 record.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
19-0

they've signed all the best players in the league, have the number one brand on the planet and a GM like no other, how could they lose?

I tried to play the homer, I really, really did but like clockwork, I try to believe and they ram it right up my ass

I'm revising my prediction to 5-11

2019-10-14_19-55-42.png

The good news is they've tied up the core of the team and most of the salary cap is devoted to a few guys (with Dak joining the party any day now) so we'll get 3-4 years of this until the dead money finally allows the team to release them

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The good news is they've tied up the core of the team and most of the salary cap is devoted to a few guys (with Dak joining the party any day now) so we'll get 3-4 years of this until the dead money finally allows the team to release them

Do you really they'll pay Dak if this team goes 5 and 11? Dak lost himself some money. He bought the hype thinking he was Aikman, Brady, Brees, etc. all wrapped up into one. I think it's just as plausible he gets a franchise tag and they draft a QB in a 5 and 11 scenario.

Having said that, we won't go 5 and 11. We'll be 8 and 8 and in draft purgatory.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Having said that, we won't go 5 and 11.

you're right, they've bottomed out and the pressure is off so they'll probably play and be coached with reckless abandon, win a few games starting with the Eagles, hope will rear its ugly head, the games will become meaningful again which will cause everyone to tighten up and lose, landing us somewhere around the record you're now predicting

I just couldn't predict more than 5 wins based on what I've seen the last 3 weeks coupled with all their injuries

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
you're right, they've bottomed out and the pressure is off so they'll probably play and be coached with reckless abandon, win a few games starting with the Eagles, hope will rear its ugly head, the games will become meaningful again which will cause everyone to tighten up and lose, landing us somewhere around the record you're now predicting

I just couldn't predict more than 5 wins based on what I've seen the last 3 weeks coupled with all their injuries

this is so true about this team.

Top Bottom