Ragnar

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Based on that schedule we're looking at 9-7 or 10-6 at best. That would be par for our player personnel and coaching staff. I think Dallas should be at least 12-4 with a better coaching staff. Garrett surprised me in 2014, maybe he can pull it off again.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Garrett surprised me in 2014, maybe he can pull it off again.
Unfortunately, with where the bar is set at this point what Garrett would give us for a surprise is equal to many coaches massive disappointments...

InternetKing

The Elite :-P
Reaction score
Unfortunately, with where the bar is set at this point what Garrett would give us for a surprise is equal to many coaches massive disappointments...

Yep yep I hope he get kicked abnd Jerry order change locks after 2019 season.

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Agreed with that schedule I envision more mediocrity. 9-7 or 8-8. Remember folks, it won’t be a contract year for the carrot. so therefore, another shitstorm is brewing and it smells like carrot soup .
Not a contract year, but if he doesn't make the playoffs he is FOR SURE gone.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I can easily see us going 8-8

Hopefully that would be the kiss of death for Garrett finally

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Christ, they love making us play that Thursday game after Thanksgiving. Fourth year in a row.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
8-8, 9-7; same old same old. The only way we get anything new would be if Garrett finally gets fired. Though I'm not holding my breath...

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I realize a lot will change between now and Sept. But with that said, my initial thought after looking at the schedule is that we really need to be 7-3 or better going into the Patriots game.

Top Bottom