Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Garrett seems to be able to find a way to win games like these that could make Jeruh question keeping JG as the HC

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Garrett seems to be able to find a way to win games
He's never won a game, ever. Wins happen in spite of his useless garbage presence. Not due to any effort on his part and quite often, contrary to his idiot efforts.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Sean Lee is a healthy scratch for today’s game

They are reporting that he asked not to start last week because he didn’t want to mess with the chemistry of LVE and Jaylon. Another report I heard stated the Lee had a passing of the torch type talk with Jaylon.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score

They are reporting that he asked not to start last week because he didn’t want to mess with the chemistry of LVE and Jaylon. Another report I heard stated the Lee had a passing of the torch type talk with Jaylon.

Showing miles more football intellect than our entire combined coaching staff.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Garrett seems to be able to find a way to win games like these that could make Jeruh question keeping JG as the HC

Garrett isn't winning a playoff game this yr, let alone two

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

I think Lee is retiring as soon as this season is over.

I'll talk to "my guy" though to see what "he is hearing"

Top Bottom