Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
d6eb6923efd05f80023306a558c0aa3e.jpg

If we somehow beat the Seahawks and make it to the Rams I can only imagine how much the tickets would be at the Coliseum for that match up

This will be a tough road to the SB

Gonna have to beat the Seahawks, Rams, and most likely the Saints at home to get there. That’s a huge ask for any team. Let alone one that has been as inconsistent as we have.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
He missed a couple of gimmees to Cooper and took a couple more bad sacks, but dude had himself a game yesterday.

He did have a good game. Like I said to Dooms, he carried the team yesterday and made some clutch plays. I think it was one of his best games so far and a good sign for the playoffs. Hopefully he and the team can carry the momentum and make some noise.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
7) Nobody's been a bigger Sean Lee fan than me over the years, but he looked hopeless yesterday. If they give him significant snaps in the postseason, its a horrible, terrible mistake. he looked BAD out there yesterday.

Yeah, he was a shell of his former self. He looked slow so I'm wondering if his hammy is still an issue.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
how did dak look in person ???

I mentioned it a bit in the gameday thread. Dak had a good game after a slow start but he left a lot of plays on the field. But he carried the team without Zeke, the D was pretty bad and he made some clutch throws. But he's a one read QB, not a progression QB (Witten was right). Cooper was breaking ankles all day and you could tell he was getting upset at times during the game. Gallup had a good game as well in terms of getting open. If Dak's first read is covered, he's either fucked or making a bad pass instead of recognizing the coverage and moving onto his next read. I'm not expert by any stretch but Dak just stares down his first option a lot.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah, he was a shell of his former self. He looked slow so I'm wondering if his hammy is still an issue.

Cant remember if it was 3rd or 4th down late in the 4th, but he gave up an awful completion downfield in the middle and had his back completely turned to the play. Had he simply looked it would have been an easy pick or at worst a pass knocked down. It's a play he used to make in his sleep.

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
Cant remember if it was 3rd or 4th down late in the 4th, but he gave up an awful completion downfield in the middle and had his back completely turned to the play. Had he simply looked it would have been an easy pick or at worst a pass knocked down. It's a play he used to make in his sleep.

Reading this had me thinking how short of a career should he have. Second look tells me this is his 8th season. For some reason I still think of him as a younger player. LVE came along at the right time.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
He looked.... Rusty. And confused. He needs to just sit on the bench the rest of the way. Inserting him really fucks up the chemistry.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Our defense is garbage right now. They have tackled like absolute shit since that New Orleans game, and I bet they missed 20 or more tackles in yesterdays game alone.

Two big plays happened because Barkley and Engram shrugged off Jeff Heath like he was a gnat. Two incredible, acrobatic catches by Latimer also led to scores. We just don't sack the QB enough for my liking.

Ragnar

Practice Squad
Reaction score
If we somehow beat the Seahawks and make it to the Rams I can only imagine how much the tickets would be at the Coliseum for that match up

I'm pretty sure we'll be playing the Saints if Dallas beats Seattle. Especially if the Eagles starter is Sudfeld, or whatever his name is.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
He looked.... Rusty. And confused. He needs to just sit on the bench the rest of the way. Inserting him really fucks up the chemistry.

Yep, they should shut him down. Joe Thomas showed far more range when he entered the game.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Two big plays happened because Barkley and Engram shrugged off Jeff Heath like he was a gnat. Two incredible, acrobatic catches by Latimer also led to scores. We just don't sack the QB enough for my liking.

Not enough pressure and far too few turnovers, but to me the biggest issue is the tackling. It's awful, and after being pretty freaking spectacular against New Orleans it's been horrendous every week since, and Sunday vs NYG might have been by far the worst.

The really good defenses year over year don't miss this many tackles. I watched a good bit of Chicago's game the other day (maybe 3rd time I have seen them this yr) and they are what a dominant defense (at least, as dominant as a D can be in todays day and age) as the league has, by far. We're not even remotely close to them, honestly we're probably not close to Baltimore either.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
PIPRo8mL_o.gif

May all our playoff dreams come true.

I really think it'll be 1 and done, and I do think there's a decent chance we get man handled. The end result will be what we all are dreaming of, the end of Jason Garrett.

If we get embarrassed I just cant see Jones waking up Sunday morning and thinking "we have the right guy"

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

I don't buy into the chemistry stuff, but he is rusty, slow and is clearly a liability on the field right now.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
[video=youtube;YTPXDUZKSQw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTPXDUZKSQw[/video]

Cooper is getting frustrated with Dak, in my opinion. He yanked out his mouthpiece in disgust and headed for the sideline, even though 3rd and 5 was coming up. Yeah, Darius Jackson got trucked, but Dak still had enough time to hit a wide open receiver.

Top Bottom