English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Jermaine Eluemunor; Texas A&M; OT; 6-4; 332

Cowboys need a starting RT and he has can play that position or at OG

Born and raised in London so he's creating a bit of media buzz over here. Really strong (34 bench reps) and quicker than you'd expect for his size (5.22 40-yard dash).

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Xavier Woods was the other mid round safety connected to us:

[video=youtube;WK7CYxGU2I8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WK7CYxGU2I8[/video]

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
In Dane Brugler's ratings, we got #6 edge rush guy (Charlton), the #6 CB (Awuzie) and #8 CB (Lewis)

In his safety ratings Delano Hill Michigan (11), Xavier Woods La Tech, Eddie Jackson Alabama (16) Rayshawn Jenkins Miami (17) and Tedric Thompson Colorado (19) are all still available.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
I'm betting KD Cannon is our 4th round pick. I hope Butt slides to us in the 4th, but doubt it.

I really like Texas A&M WR Josh Reynolds. Or North Carolina's Mack Hollins. Hollins grabbed 20 TDs on only something like 73 receptions and averaged 20 yards a catch. Special teams demon too. Tall, 6'4 with 4.4 speed. Omegasupreme would love him on the roster.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Would actually love to somehow come away with Wyoming TE Jacob Hollister either in the 4th or in a trade back into the 5th round. He's a Travis Kelce type.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Cincinnati Bengals training camp

Prison.jpg

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Yes, I'm sure nobody in the league had any idea the Cowboys needed CB's and safeties dude.

It's no secret that we still need a safety. Do you think the rest of NFL actually believes we're going to start Jeff Heath next season?

:lol, dbair got her panties in a wad

Its asinine not to take every strategic advantage available and running their mouths about every thought and plan they have benefits them in no way whatsoever, except in the delusional mind of jeri who cares about the team being talked about more than anything else.

In a league of razor thin edges, they should be fighting for every edge they can grab, regardless of how small that edge. I don't expect many to understand or appreciate this concept, god knows the cowboys brass doesn't

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Wait, now we're loaded on defense? Did we trade rosters with another team last night or something?

I think we have a lot of pieces that could be pretty good.

Charlton is an upgrade for our DL, and these two DB's we picked last night are significant upgrades.

Jaylon Smith could be a significant upgrade. Also heard he'll be on the field for rookie mini camp, so that's really encouraging, as were the reports that he may have 100% nerve regeneration before week one of season now.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
:lol, dbair got her panties in a wad

Its asinine not to take every strategic advantage available and running their mouths about every thought and plan they have benefits them in no way whatsoever, except in the delusional mind of jeri who cares about the team being talked about more than anything else.

In a league of razor thin edges, they should be fighting for every edge they can grab, regardless of how small that edge. I don't expect many to understand or appreciate this concept, god knows the cowboys brass doesn't

Whatever man. You people go way overboard with this shit.

Every NFL team has bookoos of people employed studying the other 31 teams. They know all this shit way before hand. And if they didn't, just plug in tape of 2014 and 2016 playoff losses to Green Bay and the CB/S thing is there for the whole world to see.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I really haven't been watching the warroom cam this year, but thread in another forum says Charlotte Jones has been looking pretty hot past two nights.

Someone should post pics so we can confirm.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Whatever man. You people go way overboard with this shit.

Every NFL team has bookoos of people employed studying the other 31 teams. They know all this shit way before hand. And if they didn't, just plug in tape of 2014 and 2016 playoff losses to Green Bay and the CB/S thing is there for the whole world to see.

:lol you get too uptight over valid criticism of the monkeys in charge, keep up the good work mickey!

hqdefault.jpg

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Not sure what his recovery from the broken leg looks like, but if he's clear this guy gets my vote for 4th rd pick if there:

[video=youtube;2LzqwDvhELc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LzqwDvhELc[/video]

bvhawkeye

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Tedric Thompson would make a great 4th round pick.

The thought of Jeff Heath having a chance to start scares the shit out of me

Top Bottom