dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I believe that the consensus is that the Falcons got shafted in the first game in Seattle by the refs, and maybe this is an even-up the score.

Well mission accomplished then.

Some pretty obvious stuff they just let go/ignored, some of those plays could have made the game much closer.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
100% given

Same thing with Pats tonight. Game wouldn't be close anyway, but they'll get plenty of help.

The two teams that get away with by far the most holding are the Pats and Packers.

Pack should get some calls tomorrow as well to keep the game close.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I'm more and more convinced by Cowherd's winning culture argument from last week. We don't have it. I'm boozing hard before the game tomorrow.

Fuck Cowherd. Zeke and Dak has created a winning culture here. This team feels different, because it is different. Cowturd likely predicted that the Cowboys would finish last in the division.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I'm doubting this team beating banged up Packers and just look at Atlanta bitch slapping Seahawks. Thanks Ginger. You made me such a great fan.

You do remember when we played GB in week six when we ran for 196 yards against their supposed #1 run defense right?

We got this!

Run the ball, run the ball, eat up that clock, and keep Rogers the fuck off the field!

No problem!

Bushmaster78FS

In the Rotation
Reaction score
You do remember when we played GB in week six when we ran for 196 yards against their supposed #1 run defense right?

We got this!

Run the ball, run the ball, eat up that clock, and keep Rogers the fuck off the field!

No problem!

Scot, that's my worry, it all sounds SO easy! We are healthy they are not, we have better air and ground game etc. but I can't get over the Ginger factor.

And if we squeeze by GB, what about Atlanta?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Fuck Cowherd. Zeke and Dak has created a winning culture here. This team feels different, because it is different. Cowturd likely predicted that the Cowboys would finish last in the division.

Dak and Zeke have not been indoctrinated into the Romo/Garrett losing culture

They don't know that two rookies aren't supposed to be able to do what they have already done!

Zeke has lost a total of what was it? 8 games in his entire life since high school

These guys don't know that we usually lose around this time of year

Bushmaster78FS

In the Rotation
Reaction score

Honestly you have a good point there. If it's not Ginger maybe the team can rally around the kids to win.

Two seasons with a new coach and look at Atlanta.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Scot, that's my worry, it all sounds SO easy! We are healthy they are not, we have better air and ground game etc. but I can't get over the Ginger factor.

And if we squeeze by GB, what about Atlanta?

I think it will be a tough game but we will beat GB

But I agree, Atlanta worries me! We can score with them. But their pass rush scares me. Luckily Julio Jones and their 15.5 sack artist Beasley is hurt too

So let's hope they stay hurt or at least injured to a point that it degrades their performance

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Atlanta scares me more than any other team

Seriously? Not me. It's Pittsburgh. The Steelers are the only team that gives me concern. Yeah I know, we beat them in Pittsburgh. But if we were to play them now... likely would be a different game. They are like the Cowboys. To the casual fan, many would say that the Cowboys have the best QB-RB-WR trio, but in truth... the Steelers' trio is better.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I don't even care that we have two rookies playing. Both Dak and Zeke have done a number of things that NO rookie has done before

They sure as fuck haven't played like it at all this season! So I don't even consider them rookies anymore with how well they have handled everything that has been thrown at them

I have no doubt they have what it takes

My concern is our D going to be able get the stops when it matters most

If it comes down to a shootout I can see us going back and forth all game. But I just see our D letting us down when they will be needed to make that one last stop to give us a chance to win it

Our D is better than theirs. Would they be able to stop the offense? Falcons seem to be a mixed bag --- never know what you are going to get.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
100% given

Same thing with Pats tonight. Game wouldn't be close anyway, but they'll get plenty of help.

The two teams that get away with by far the most holding are the Pats and Packers.

Oh yeah. It's all about protecting Brady and Rodgers.

Bushmaster78FS

In the Rotation
Reaction score
56f0c735198c15892e1e76d9ef72bf01.jpg

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Honestly you have a good point there. If it's not Ginger maybe the team can rally around the kids to win.

Two seasons with a new coach and look at Atlanta.

The irony is that if Garrett didn't suck so much... we'd likely would not have either Zeke or Dak. The winning culture has to come from the players, and we have the players to do that. Dak and Zeke play with a purpose that has infected the whole team; even Romo's bff Witten has bought into Dak and Zeke.

Reaction score
Seattle's OL couldn't match Atlanta's intensity and they couldn't run the ball. Hell they barely tried.

You want to beat a DL, you smack it around with balanced attack then let your OL take over in that moment of indecision at the start of each snap.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Has any team ever won a Super Bowl in spite of their coach? Or will we be the first to do it if we run the table?

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Switzer? Brian Billick?

But has there ever been a team where the owner systematically removed influence from the head coach until he was nothing but a clapping orange NASCAR fan on the sideline?

Edit, damn timestamps

Top Bottom