Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I just hope that Seattle beats up on Atlanta so they are hurtin next week when we play them

Julio Jones is still banged up so that's a huge plus

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Pam has packed on the pounds. Her neck looks like its inflated.

Pam is like 55. She gonna have to go to a peanut a day diet to keep the pounds off at this point. Women can only hold it together so long before it goes to shit no matter what.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I'm more and more convinced by Cowherd's winning culture argument from last week. We don't have it. I'm boozing hard before the game tomorrow.

Cowherd is a whiny little bitch, but I agree about the winning culture part. That left with Jimmy. Since then it has been make a fast buck culture.

Bushmaster78FS

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Cowherd is a whiny little bitch, but I agree about the winning culture part. That left with Jimmy. Since then it has been make a fast buck culture.

And without a winning culture, next season or the one after or the one after won't matter.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Atlanta scares me more than any other team

me too, I think they're going to the SB, everyone has been sleeping on them most of the year

I just don't believe 2 rookies can go all the way, would love to see them do it but damn the odds are LONG for them to pull it off

Bushmaster78FS

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Please tell me you aren't taking seriously anything Cowherd says.

I'd still booze it up though.

Not always. But that video about our opponents and their playoff history is compelling.

I just wish I could skip Sunday and wake up Monday morning.

Julio is out by the way. Maybe stars are just aligning.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
me too, I think they're going to the SB, everyone has been sleeping on them most of the year

I just don't believe 2 rookies can go all the way, would love to see them do it but damn the odds are LONG for them to pull it off

I don't even care that we have two rookies playing. Both Dak and Zeke have done a number of things that NO rookie has done before

They sure as fuck haven't played like it at all this season! So I don't even consider them rookies anymore with how well they have handled everything that has been thrown at them

I have no doubt they have what it takes

My concern is our D going to be able get the stops when it matters most

If it comes down to a shootout I can see us going back and forth all game. But I just see our D letting us down when they will be needed to make that one last stop to give us a chance to win it

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Atlanta was definitely better than Seattle but damn, they got away with a ton of shit.

Game could have been much closer had it not been for some really awful non calls.

Bushmaster78FS

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I'm doubting this team beating banged up Packers and just look at Atlanta bitch slapping Seahawks. Thanks Ginger. You made me such a great fan.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Atlanta was definitely better than Seattle but damn, they got away with a ton of shit.

Game could have been much closer had it not been for some really awful non calls.

Yes it was bad. The league wanted Atlanta and Matty Ice playing against America"s Team or against pretty boy Aaron.

And dont be shocked if Pittsburgh gets some favorable calls tomorrow as well.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
At some point the league has to do something about the ridiculous offensive PI being allowed in and around the endzone. They're making it virtually impossible to play defense inside the 10 now.

That first Falcon TD the guy didn't even make an attempt to run a route, just ran a couple yards downfield and started blocking before the ball got to Jones. And you can find tons of examples of that same type of play over the course of a season.

I believe that the consensus is that the Falcons got shafted in the first game in Seattle by the refs, and maybe this is an even-up the score.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Yes it was bad. The league wanted Atlanta and Matty Ice playing against America"s Team or against pretty boy Aaron.

And dont be shocked if Pittsburgh gets some favorable calls tomorrow as well.

100% given

Same thing with Pats tonight. Game wouldn't be close anyway, but they'll get plenty of help.

The two teams that get away with by far the most holding are the Pats and Packers.

Top Bottom