Bushmaster78FS

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Ty Montgomery out as well? I'm glad we aren't dropping players left and right at the moment.

Reaction score
Yup the Beckham in miami story will be huge now. I don't like the way this GB is clicking right now.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
8 seconds
That's how much time Rogers had in the pocket on at least two of the TD's today

And NYG have sacked him how many times today? 4 or 5?

Rogers is going to pick us apart because we don't have a pass rush like NYG does

Our only chance will be t outscore them

Last possession wins

Bushmaster78FS

In the Rotation
Reaction score
GB was clicking well at 3-1 with bye week under the belt on October 16. Maybe Lacy was a bit banged up. We beat them decisively.

Bushmaster78FS

In the Rotation
Reaction score
We beat the Packers with no pass rush. Rodgers was either drunk or his targets were all covered up good. We will beat the Packers AGAIN.

Bushmaster78FS

In the Rotation
Reaction score
A banged up Lacy that the Cowboys faced then, was better than what the Packers have now healthy.

This week the media will trash the Boys. They will be underdogs at home. I hope every single member of this franchise will take that FIGHT motto to heart. We will tear these cheeseheads, take them as cheddar send them back as Swiss.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Understandable, but i don't think our defense is worse than Green Bay's, is it?

Also, I can't wait for Beckham to get crushed by the NY media for his Bieber partying after this loss.

Well deserved if they do, he played like shit today.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Hope you're right but how do you see our D stopping A-aron who finds ways to create 8+ seconds in the pocket consistently
Our o will score almost at will and make them have to keep up with us. If we maul their WRs I don't think the refs will call much in a playoff game.

Bushmaster78FS

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Hope you're right but how do you see our D stopping A-aron who finds ways to create 8+ seconds in the pocket consistently

There were several plays in October game here he had plenty of time, just couldn't throw. Our D needs to beat the matchups.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
He came back in the game, he's fine.

Havent seen any update on Nelson yet though.

I bet he broke those ribs, or maybe has a spleen injury. He actually rode a cart off the field -- you don't do that for just a bad bruise.

Also, that Tiki Barber Geico ad is pathetic. Hope it means that fuck is in financial trouble.

Top Bottom