Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
He cares more about a team winning than Owens ever did.

Only question is which one. He can't even be troubled to wear our helmet coming out of the tunnel, like every other player. Gotta be wearing some stupid fucking watch cap or beanie or whatever it was.

He needs to just shut his fucking dicktrap and catch the fucking ball. I said he wouldn't be worth a fuck after getting his new contract and so far he is not.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Meanwhile Melvin Gordon tearing the league up like I knew he would. 180 yards vs. Tennessee.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Meanwhile Melvin Gordon tearing the league up like I knew he would. 180 yards vs. Tennessee.

572 yds and 3.6 yds per carry doesn't seem like "tearing up the league" to me, but if it makes you feel better. OK

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Raiders making Broncos look pretty bad in 1st half. Their O having their way so far.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Hey Dooms, pretty sure this is definition of "tearing up the league"

Randall Liu ‏@RLiuNFL · 7h7 hours ago

Ezekiel Elliott is 3rd player in NFL history to rush for 875+ yards & 7+ TDs in 1st 8 career games (Eric Dickerson, Adrian Peterson)

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Anyone watching this Oakland game and see Crabtree wearing a big ass gold chain while he's playing?

what the hell man?

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
AND THEY'RE SLEEPING WITH OUR WOMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol

I dont care that he wears gold chains, I just think its hilarious to do so while playing football. I hope he Mr T's it up, that would make it even more hilarious

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Dak doesn't look spectacular, but he can be spectacularly steady.

A huge portion of his success is that he's got such a strong supporting cast, but he's holding up his end really well.

Really like how he's keeping the turnovers to a minimum.

What a rookie class!

Weeden, Cassell, and Moore had that same cast.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Giants have trash for a run game.

True. Nothing like the running game they had when they won those two Super Bowls. Also, heard the Cruz, and Pugh (their best Olineman) is hurt.

Notice that only a few teams in the NFC have a decent running game, the rest is shit. The entire NFC North doesn't have a running game.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
I know it's just the Browns, but one, shining light was our secondary shutting down the darling of the NFL, Terrelle Pryor.

We're stifling receivers. The greats, the up and comings and the JAGs. Doesn't matter who, we've been smothering them.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I know it's not Cowboy related but I just saw that Fisher is 5 losses away from passing Dan Reeves as the loosingest coach in NFL history LOL
9f90cfaddc00a0dff41f6d44618c2054.png

Top Bottom