2016 NFL Week #17: Dallas Cowboys (13-2) @ Philadelphia Eagles (6-9)

yimyammer

Pro Bowler
Messages
13,199
Reaction score
8,347
Ok so update me on the playoff pic Yim. Both Detroit and Pack is in. Detroit is 6th seed with a loss today? They'll lose more than likely. Fuck Packers. I can't say that without anymore passion. Not good for the athletes but I hope they'll sustain injuries tonight and the wildcard game.

IIUC, Detroit and GB are both in, this game is basically for home field advantage in the wildcard game (& the division title)

#1 Dallas
#2 Atlanta (barring a miracle loss as I type this)

***both of the above have byes

#3 Seattle
#4 GB or Detroit
#5 NY
#6 GB or Detroit

Wildcard playoffs:

Seattle vs loser of GB vs Detroit

NY vs winner of GB vs Detroit

chime in if I messed this up please
 

Bushmaster78FS

In the Rotation
Messages
851
Reaction score
0
Detroit will lose and become the 6th seed. Seattle beats Detroit. GreenBay beats NYG. Damn. Still Packers coming to Dallas.
 

Midswat

Ring of Honor
Messages
46,868
Reaction score
10
We could be one and done if we have to play Green Bay in the divisional round.
 
Top Bottom