Bushmaster78FS

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I'm scared of all five of those possible opponents in a playoff situation. I think we're one and done no matter who it is.

Goddamn. Maybe Detroit would beat GB? I'd like to lose to anyone but Peckers. I hate this one asshole at school and he's a fucking obnoxious cheesehead who talks shit about Cowboys all the time. Nevermind my Pecker fan fiancé, she's been quiet all year. As usual, I'm thinking about real life impact of our playoff run lol. Well we came far this season. We'll take it like men.

Bushmaster78FS

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I'm scared of all five of those possible opponents in a playoff situation. I think we're one and done no matter who it is.

Although doom, I think we can beat NYG, DET and SEA. Struggle with ATL. But Fudgepackers. Goddamn.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Although doom, I think we can beat NYG, DET and SEA. Struggle with ATL. But Fudgepackers. Goddamn.
I think we can beat them all. Just not in a playoff game. Detroit maybe, we did it in 2014. I don't trust this coach vs. any of the other five. And I am not sure our players can overcome the odds of the handicap Ginger gives them, again in a playoff situation where the coaching comes to bear.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
ef5ddf0c92d2e8f8a183e610fbc5e9ab.png

Bushmaster78FS

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I think we can beat them all. Just not in a playoff game. Detroit maybe, we did it in 2014. I don't trust this coach vs. any of the other five. And I am not sure our players can overcome the odds, again in a playoff situation where the coaching comes to bear.

We will be stuck in this cycle. Jerry will see this season as success and leave JG at the helm. We will repeat a similar run next year if not worse. Rookies will become pros and will want to win a trophy, it will be D.Ware and others who left all over again.

Bushmaster78FS

In the Rotation
Reaction score
That should clear it up a little bit

Let's say we win out and GB wins out, does that change their seed?

At this point, for the sake of not seeing GB post season, I'd be okay with losing to Detroit Monday night.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Are you serious or just trying not to get your hopes up? Because by any measure we have the best team in the NFC. And very possibly the entire league.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Are you serious or just trying not to get your hopes up? Because by any measure we have the best team in the NFC. And very possibly the entire league.
By any measure except the one that really really counts in the playoffs.

I don't trust this coach vs. any of the other five. And I am not sure our players can overcome the odds of the handicap Ginger gives them, again in a playoff situation where the coaching comes to bear.

Stats are just stats, otherwise we wouldn't bother playing the games. We're gonna get smoked.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Just dropping by, didn't read the whole thread so let me ask, what do you guys think, GB would come to Dallas during the playoffs ? That's the only team I don't want to match this post season. So many scenarios, I'm trying to wrap my head around it, what would be our easiest path to Houston?

Arizona did good against Seattle. I'm assuming Seattle just lost the 2nd seed.

Your post makes me think of the 2011 Dallas Mavericks Championship run (I'm a huge Mavs fan). Their run was the exact opposite of an easy run. They had the toughest route of any team that year and when they won the title it really was that much sweeter.

So with that said I'm not concerned with who they end up matched with in each round. I think this team has what it takes to win a Super Bowl and can beat any team in the playoffs.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Atlanta would not be someone I'd want to play in the playoffs.

They have a run game and dangerous pass game. We don't match up well with them.

How is their defense? In addition to scoring their are going to have to try and stop Dallas. Do you think they can do that?

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score

I guess I'm the only on that isn't a scare of any of those teams.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
By any measure except the one that really really counts in the playoffs.

I don't trust this coach vs. any of the other five. And I am not sure our players can overcome the odds of the handicap Ginger gives them, again in a playoff situation where the coaching comes to bear.

Stats are just stats, otherwise we wouldn't bother playing the games. We're gonna get smoked.

If Garrett just do what he has during the 11-game win streak... which is NOTHING/remains non involved, then I love our chances.

Reaction score
I love how every time the camera pans to Garrett on the sideline all he's ever doing is chewing gum or clapping. He never talks to anyone. I'm pretty sure he's just a figure head and he knows it.

Every time he tries to coach, Linehan and Marinelli tell him to hush because the adults are talking.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I love how every time the camera pans to Garrett on the sideline all he's ever doing is chewing gum or clapping. He never talks to anyone. I'm pretty sure he's just a figure head and he knows it.

Every time he tries to coach, Linehan and Marinelli tell him to hush because the adults are talking.

That's has what has been keeping those fat checks coming for six years. Wouldnt want to mess with that success, amIright?

Bushmaster78FS

In the Rotation
Reaction score
It appears our first matchup will be Green Bay. Unless they lose their first playoff game. It'll be great to beat the so-called MVP one more time.

Top Bottom