dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Tampa just used up half of first qtr on opening drive, 14 plays and scored TD vs Seattle

Another game that wont be easy for us when we play them in a few weeks.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I don't want exciting, I want us to win.

Teams that can score bookoos of points are big trouble for us, especially when they can throw the ball downfield. All 3 of those teams can really hurt our defense via the pass.

I think it will be Cowboys vs Seattle in the championship game. That will be our toughest test. We will win and go to the Super Bowl vs the Raiders where I fear we will lose to The Carr/Cooper/Crabtree combo.

Then in the off season Jerry goes apeshit and plays NYG and buys a defense, then dumps all his picks on defense at one last shot at a Super Bowl next year before he dies

It will work and we win the Super Bowl next season

That's my Carnac the Magnificent prediction for our future for the next two years

jeremysmith214

Practice Squad
Reaction score
They definitely need to spend the money on a dlineman. I'm not sold on spending big money on corners anymore due to the production not matching the contract.

Focus on Linebackers, and DBs in the draft and sign a quality dlineman.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
The teams that worry me most as potential Divisional Round game for us are the Redskins, Falcons and Saints.

Saints today against Rams D: 49 pts, 5 TD passes, 555 yds of offense (over 200 rushing)

Saints could still could end up winning NFC South.

And the Saints' D I starting to come together too.

All of those offenses do a great job of spreading the ball around. Especially Atlanta.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Fucking Jameis Winston throws a pick in the redzone.

Fucking refs totally screwed TB with that phantom hands to the face on what would have put the Bucs up by 2 scores on the Seahawks.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Well we put some distance between us and Seattle for the HFA today. Too bad the Giants keep nipping at our heels.

jeremysmith214

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Ryan Russell with 2 sacks today. The fuck??

So that gives him 2 sacks on the year. Our biggest sack leader is Crawford with 3.5.

I wonder how many snaps Ryan Russell is playing in Tampa. I know Marinelli continuous rotations could hinder a dlineman that gets better with more snaps during games

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Another ex-Cowboy saw some action today. George Farmer. Now a RB for the Seahawks was in for a couple of snaps late.

He went from WR, to DB, to RB after leaving us.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Seattle needed this win today because now the Falcons are in the hunt for HFA with Seattle's loss today.

Top Bottom