Reaction score
Those ratings are why it's crazy when people suggest the league is against us somehow. They want their most popular team to be good more than anything.

Politics trumps the bottom line in leftist converged institutions. Example: MSM news would get far better ratings and earnings if they dropped the lefty bias, but they don't because the politics trumps the bottom line.

Reaction score
Was that the game where Emmitt was on his way to well over 300 yards rushing in one game, but broke his hand on a stiff arm?
Emmitt had 44 yards on 18 carries, but had 3 TDs.

It's the game where Randy Moss went off with 3 catches for 163 yards and all 3 were TDs.

Reaction score
The Vikings had 5 TDs of more than 50 yards in that game. 3 by Moss, 1 by Cris Carter, and 1 was a 50 yard run by Leroy Hoard. They won 46-36.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
By the way, beautiful day outside and the roof and doors to AT&T Stadium are closed.

What's the point of a retractable roof?

This is probably your only post in the entire game thread worth anything

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
When are we getting Mo and Church back?

A question I never thought I'd ask a year ago this time.

Church says he is practicing today and will play Thursday night.

I think Claiborne's best case scenario is probably the end of the season, though I have my doubts about it.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Church says he is practicing today and will play Thursday night.

I think Claiborne's best case scenario is probably the end of the season, though I have my doubts about it.

Me too, I bet he never sees the field again this year with the Cowboys, maybe ever

Last edited:

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
I guess it was asking too much for Cleveland to help us out today

and please, stop this commercial

vlcsnap-2016-11-27-10h48m03s990.jpg

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Thought Claiborne had a broken bone in his pelvis or something.

IIRC the bone actually detached, it sounded like a bad injury.

I suspect they put off any surgery knowing that if he did it he was definitely gone for the year. They are probably hoping it can heal enough on its own to get out there at least for the postseason.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I guess it was asking too much for Cleveland to help us out today

and please, stop this commercial

View attachment 3706

I've been keeping an eye on the Browns/NYG game just to see what NJG might have to offer when we play them and I'm not impressed

I think we will walk all over them if we get any of our help back in the secondary

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Browns hung in there for most of the game. Giants front 7 did beat up Browns OL pretty bad though. 6 sacks so far.

Pretty sure JPP has a good shot at Def Player of Week after today. 3 TFL's, 2 sacks and a pick 6 INT

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Well the Browns will end up wasting the #1 overall pick in 2017 as usual

But I'm curious to see what Chip Kelly might do with the #2 overall pick. That's if he's still there next season

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The teams that worry me most as potential Divisional Round game for us are the Redskins, Falcons and Saints.

Saints today against Rams D: 49 pts, 5 TD passes, 555 yds of offense (over 200 rushing)

Saints could still could end up winning NFC South.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Well the Browns will end up wasting the #1 overall pick in 2017 as usual

But I'm curious to see what Chip Kelly might do with the #2 overall pick. That's if he's still there next season

Browns are the most ignorant run franchise in all of sports. Whatever they do is almost assuredly going to be wrong.

Chip Kelly is going to get axed if he doesn't quit first. He's an awful NFL HC and it was a really stupid hire by the Whiners.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The teams that worry me most as potential Divisional Round game for us are the Redskins, Falcons and Saints.

Saints today against Rams D: 49 pts, 5 TD passes, 555 yds of offense (over 200 rushing)

Saints could still could end up winning NFC South.

I'm not worried about the skins. The Saints and Falcons would both be a shootout! Either one would make for an exciting game

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm not worried about the skins. The Saints and Falcons would both be a shootout! Either one would make for an exciting game

I don't want exciting, I want us to win.

Teams that can score bookoos of points are big trouble for us, especially when they can throw the ball downfield. All 3 of those teams can really hurt our defense via the pass.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The trade that wasn't: Cameron Wake from Dolphins. Had another sack today, now 8 1/2 on the season.

Supposedly there was some discussions. Maybe we should have met whatever the asking price was.

Top Bottom