Mr.Po

Reaction score
Play it safe with this field position and this little time.

Don't do something stupid and give them easy points

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
We can tire and gash this team with the run game but it feels like we are getting to cute and pass happy.

They're trying to turn Dak into Romo. Trying to make him fucking inconsistent and mediocre.

Mr.Po

Reaction score
Don't get the play calling when it's obvious DAK is having a rookie game. The run game is your friend.

Mr.Po

Reaction score
You run on third down at least and there is maybe 3-4 seconds left. Good job Garrett.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Garrett and his end of the half playcalling sucks. Just fucking sucks.....

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
If they call this a fucking completion...I aint gonna do shit, just bitch and moan and take it in the ass

Mr.Po

Reaction score
That's not a catch.

If its ruled otherwise I'm driving to New York and punching Mike pereira in the Fkng mouth.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
so we had the ball 1st and 10 with 44 seconds left in the half and it's the Steelers who almost ended up with more points. this is why we're winning in spite of Garrett.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I really don't want to know what my blood pressure is right now. This fucking Garrett is ruining this chemistry with stupidity.

Mr.Po

Reaction score
Beasley......

He's been open a few times DAK just isn't checking down . He didn't lead Beasley on that last throw and threw it behind him.

This feels like a game Jerry is calling plays mumbling get Dez the ball under any circumstance.

Run the ball morons. This is one of the worse run defenses in the league and we go away from our strength and their weakness. Makes no sense.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
I really don't want to know what my blood pressure is right now. This fucking Garrett is ruining this chemistry with stupidity.

"Hey gais! Let's let a rookie QB, backed up near his own goal line, throw three straight incompletions while Pittsburgh saves their timeouts!"

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Why the fuck was Zeke out for consecutive series. Dunbar has no business being on the field in place of Zeke.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Beasley needs to get his head in this fucking game. classic horseshit tackling by Wilcox, too.

Top Bottom