yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I'm sick and I really don't even give a shit about the Bengals.

me neither but my hate for the steelers is so strong, I feel as bad as I do when the Cowboys lose, correction, how bad I use to feel when the Cowboys lose, now Im just numb to it

Mr.Po

Reaction score
Burfict or Lewis or both should be in the unemployment line before dawn if the Bengals brass have any balls.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Did he? Which replay showed that?
They showed it twice dude. He was arguing with the official over the Burfect call, the official started walking away and Pac Man grabbed him and shook him.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Did he? Which replay showed that?

When they threw the flag initially he was nowhere near anybody. Then on another replay the Stealers coach is inciting a bunch of shit around a bunch of Bengals players. What was he doing even on the field?
No shit. That game was chaos all day. WTF is a Steeler coach doing out in the middle of the field among players? How is that not a penalty?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
They showed it twice dude. He was arguing with the official over the Burfect call, the official started walking away and Pac Man grabbed him and shook him.

I somehow missed it then.

The one I watched though he was nowhere near where they threw the flag initially, then they showed the Stealer coach way on the field inciting a bunch of shit with the Bengals players. That's why the one Bengal guy ran off celebrating, he thought the penalty was going to be called on the Stealers for that.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Same here, dbair. I must have missed it also.

But the refs let things get way out of hand long before this. Once that happens, you can throw a flag anytime, which is what happened.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Really awful fumble by Hill though...you just cant get the ball stripped in that situation...you don't need the extra yards, you need to keep the ball

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Really awful fumble by Hill though...you just cant get the ball stripped in that situation...you don't need the extra yards, you need to keep the ball
I hate both teams but hate the Squealers far far more. Would love to blame the refs for this, but the dumb players of the Bungles pissed this game away starting with the dumb fumble. Then the two REALLY dumb personal foul penalties.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score

He's the one I feel bad for. Another six inches and he's on the ground before that ball comes out. And he looked absolutely torn up about it.

Also, just curious, but why do you hate the Bengals, Dooms? They're so sort of bland and have been bad for so long, they seem like a strange team to hate.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
By the way "Cincinnati" is an Indian word meaning "one and done."

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
guy fumbles the ball and all hell breaks loose. #55 should have been ejected. every year this happens to Marvin Lewis and every year he comes back.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
guy fumbles the ball and all hell breaks loose. #55 should have been ejected. every year this happens to Marvin Lewis and every year he comes back.

Yeah the penalty on 55 was absolutely legit and totally flagrant...he should get suspended for multiple games next year

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

I've only read two articles on this so far, but neither of them say he grabbed the ref or shook him. Both say he bumped into the ref. Is there a clip of this somewhere?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Article up on cbssports.com says Jones was given the 15 yd penalty for bumping into Stealers coach Joey Porter, who shouldn't have been on the field and should have been flagged himself. A separate article there says Porter may be fined over it.

Still nothing I see about Jones grabbing and shaking a ref.

Reaction score
Jones didn't grab and shake a ref. That makes zero sense. It would be ALL over the news if true. And he'da been ejected. You can't touch officials.

Reaction score
The Benny Barnes phantom P.I., the Immaculate Deception, the whole game travesty that was the Seattle vs Shitsburgh SB, and the shit I saw yesterday just reaffirm my utter hatred of the Stealers and the NFL's referees. No team, not even the Peckers get as much ref bullshit their way as the Stealers do in big games.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The 75 Super Bowl vs them, they were one of the most penalized teams in football going into the playoffs yet in the Super Bowl weren't flagged one time.

Top Bottom