dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I read somewhere McFadden was due a 2 million bonus if he's on the roster on opening day this year.

Might not be getting that payday now.

Reaction score
He had one of the highest 3rd and 4th down & short rushing conversions for first downs in all of college football. Great short yardage and goalline runner.
I don't know how much that means given they were running zone read/spread concepts. He may be great at it, but I wouldn't look at his college stats for that. And if he's not great, Morris can do it.

Reaction score
Tennessee has to be scrambling to trade back up for Tunsil. They could get back up for a third at this point and get the guy they might have taken at 1.

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
Meh, they should have drafted BPA. Ramsey was by far BPA(an argument could be made for Tunsil too). Elliot was a "my coach is an idiot and cant win without Romo" pick. I would have been fine with Elliot had we traded back 4 or 5 spots an picked up another high pick. As it is we capitulated to having the worst coach in the league with this pick.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Tennessee has to be scrambling to trade back up for Tunsil. They could get back up for a third at this point and get the guy they might have taken at 1.
Now he's saying his twitter was hacked and a video of him (or someone) smoking a bong was posted on there. He may fall right in Tennessee's lap.

Top Bottom