Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
[video=youtube;oo2pdkyiy4E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oo2pdkyiy4E[/video]

Fast forward to 3:37

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
We've met with the top QBs, Macklenberg, Dak and also NC State QB Jacoby Brissett.

Tell you the truth, this Brissett guy is very intriguing. He's like a bigger version of Dak Prescott and acquitted himself very well against Florida State (2014) and Clemson the last 2 years.

Mixed opinions in the scouting community on him. NFL.com guys love him while CBSsports guy think he won't develop beyond being a capable backup.

Connor Cook had a private workout and is coming to VR for official visit.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
We've met with the top QBs, Macklenberg, Dak and also NC State QB Jacoby Brissett.

Tell you the truth, this Brissett guy is very intriguing. He's like a bigger version of Dak Prescott and acquitted himself very well against Florida State (2014) and Clemson the last 2 years.

Mixed opinions in the scouting community on him. NFL.com guys love him while CBSsports guy think he won't develop beyond being a capable backup.

Maybe they know all they need to know now, but Dak Prescott is NOT on the 30 official visit list. 6 QB's are according to Archer

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Maybe they know all they need to know now, but Dak Prescott is NOT on the 30 official visit list. 6 QB's are according to Archer

Or they've taken him completely off their board because of the DUI.

Reaction score
We embrace drunk drivers here. Give them second chances then hand them scouting jobs once they retire.

At least I think it's dui'ers we embrace. Or is it manslaughterers?

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
We embrace drunk drivers here. Give them second chances then hand them scouting jobs once they retire.

At least I think it's dui'ers we embrace. Or is it manslaughterers?

I really hope we're not about to witness Quincy part 2

onlyonenow

In the Rotation
Reaction score
given the boys recent experience with DUI and then Gregory I am betting this year we do not take anyone with any kind of serious background flaws at all.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Does anyone know when the show game changers with Michael Irvine and Mariucci work with this years top players prior to the draft?

tonyraye

Cheerleader
Reaction score
Just a thought.....Denver with a desperation for QB willing to trade 2 future firsts and a 2nd to draft either goff or wentz? Thinking they will not be nearly as good in the next few years and could give up mid round picks the next two years as I am not blown away by anyone in this years draft.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Just a thought.....Denver with a desperation for QB willing to trade 2 future firsts and a 2nd to draft either goff or wentz? Thinking they will not be nearly as good in the next few years and could give up mid round picks the next two years as I am not blown away by anyone in this years draft.

No

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score

Elway is smarter than that.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

I'd take that deal in a heartbeat and gladly give up our #4 overall for 2 future firsts

Jerry would be happy with that too as it would allow him his fantasy of sticking with Romo this year and drafting his replacement in the future

That would give us two swing and a miss first round shots for a QB for the next two years

It would make one of the first round picks each year a freebee that we could take on a flyer and hope to hit the jack pot

Regardless, we would surely screw up all four of those first round picks anyway so it's really a moot point

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I'd take that deal in a heartbeat and gladly give up our #4 overall for 2 future firsts

Jerry would be happy with that too as it would allow him his fantasy of sticking with Romo this year and drafting his replacement in the future

That would give us two swing and a miss first round shots for a QB for the next two years

It would make one of the first round picks each year a freebee that we could take on a flyer and hope to hit the jack pot

Regardless, we would surely screw up all four of those first round picks anyway so it's really a moot point

Unless you are expecting Denver to be pretty bad, that's a loser trade for us.

Future picks are valued one round later than current year picks, meaning if they gave us their first this yr, next yr and 2018 you are essentially getting a 1, a 2 and a 3 to move from 31 to 4, which is awful. They'd have to do that and throw in several ( if not all) of their picks this yr. their pick this yr is valued at only 600 pts, ours is valued at 1800. Their 7 picks in rounds 1 through 7 barely get to 1100 pts.

Top Bottom