Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I haven't heard yet

But I'm sure it is something along the lines of "we put forth a good effort, we just came up a little short this week"

Clap clap clap

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I just hope the Panthers destroy the Eagles and hold Murray to under 50 yards!

At least I will get some enjoyment out of football today of that happens

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I just noticed Cassel had a YPA of 8.4. Much better than Weeden's 5.8 or whatever it was

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Thats actually after the fire works Hardy pushed a player and than a coach. There is a vine video of it somewhere

great, now we gotta hear all the faux outrage about this nonsense on top of the season going down the shitter before we've even hit the halfway point

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Another positive is we made it out of the game only loosing one player this week

Randall seems to be the only casualty this time around

That's netter than the two to three we have been loosing a week

Reaction score
I haven't heard yet

But I'm sure it is something along the lines of "we put forth a good effort, we just came up a little short this week"

Clap clap clap

"The New York Football Giants are a good football team that strapped on their football pads and played some good football today. We'll have to go back to Valley Ranch this week and stack one good day on top of another good day in hopes of turning this thing around."

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I haven't heard yet

Clap clap clap

I think you mean "he's gonna have to look at the tape"

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I just hope the Panthers destroy the Eagles and hold Murray to under 50 yards!

At least I will get some enjoyment out of football today of that happens

The way this weekend has gone, Philly will win to sink them a little deeper than they already are, even the fucking skins managed to win after bing down 24-0

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I wonder what the leagues overall receiving numbers would look like if the "sticky gloves" were banned

I doubt the numbers would be as high/good as they are now. And it would be rare as shit to see a one handed catch. It used to happen once a season or less. Now I see at least one every damn game

Top Bottom