That's why lucky was back there earlier

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Well at least we don't ever have to worry about Beasley returning ever again

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Cant really take any more of this shit guys. Sick of seeing new and more and more demoralizing ways to lose week in and week out.

I might be done till draft time. I know that'll be heartbreaking to some of you but this is just sickening.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
fellas thats the dagger to this season, wish there was a stud player coming out so I could enjoy all the losing we're in for

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
No he didn't. Both he and Aikman came back from break saying it was going to be overturned.

Not that it matters, but they went into the break saying it would be overturned.

When they came back is when Joe Buck said "its really too close to tell for sure".

If the refs had some other angle (like I said the reverse angle) that clearly showed it hitting the ground then fine, but if they went off the same thing they showed on the broadcast then it shouldn't have been overturned.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Cant really take any more of this shit guys. Sick of seeing new and more and more demoralizing ways to lose week in and week out.

I might be done till draft time. I know that'll be heartbreaking to some of you but this is just sickening.

If it wasn't for stupidity... it'd be sabotage.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I cannot believe they went for it on 4th and 8. Fucking Garrett's conservative ass gets a wild hair at the worst possible time.

Down 7, at the 31, 2 minutes left and all 3 TOs. Kick the fucking FG.

Dude, nobody in the fucking NFL would have done that. They kicked the FG and then you still need a TD to win. Maybe if all they needed was another FG to tie you think about it, but not down 7 with the ball deep in other teams territory.

Mr.Po

Reaction score
Done watching until Romo returns. Hoping to see maybe 1-2 spoiler wins the last half. This team is a hapless discombobulated mess in their current state. Ill stick to my guns and still say this season ended in week 2.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Garret probably read all the press about the predictable play calling and decided "I'll show them"

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Well at least we don't ever have to worry about Beasley returning ever again

wouldn't count on it...he's been putrid at it since they started trying him there, and yet they still let him do it

Bissacia might be the worst ST coach in the league...pretty sure he had one of those train wreck special teams season (maybe two) when he was San Diego's ST coach too.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
We still didn't get the takeaways that we so desperately need and have been lacking over last year

I had hoped this was the game we broke some loose

Murdered by turnover ratio this year. I think we've had turnovers in every game now. Thought I heard Buck and Aikman say we only GOT turnovers in one game so far this yr (Philly)

Seems like we are minus 50 or something right now.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
How do you lose a NFL game when:

You outgain other team 460-289
You have 27 first downs to their 13
Your team rushes for 233 on 41 rushing attempts.
You're 6/11 on 3rd down, other team is 3/11
TOP 38:04 to 21:56

Top Bottom