Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
That'll get you 4-5 large hooded figures all dressed in black with a star on their hoody hiding in your bushes waiting for you to come home at night if Jerry finds out about it
Nonsense. He's a puss.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
He has enough money to make things go away that he doesn't like

We have all seen that

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
how many more false starts for Witten? two? absurd that he's still doing that after all these years.

the o-line doesn't seem to be able to impose its will on a defense. I saw no gaping holes and almost no sweeps.

Yeah it was the best, but some of that can also be attributed to how the Philly D played against us. They had 8 or 9 guys up on a lot of plays it seemed. They're front 7 is also pretty good.

That said, Bernadeau was credited for 4 or 5 of the penalties the team had, and he played only slightly more than half the snaps. They cant start him against next week IMO.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
the o-line doesn't seem to be able to impose its will on a defense. I saw no gaping holes and almost no sweeps.

One other thing I'd point out about the OL, I do think some of the cohesiveness isn't there yet that we had last yr because they hardly practiced (or played) together during preseason. Too many guys missed significant time. Also not sure either Free or Zach Martin are 100%

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
One other thing I'd point out about the OL, I do think some of the cohesiveness isn't there yet that we had last yr because they hardly practiced (or played) together during preseason. Too many guys missed significant time. Also not sure either Free or Zach Martin are 100%

all I know is, the Skins raped the stellar Rams D-line, and they had a rookie at RG.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
If they want to help Weedon out, they need to have Michael in. Or at least try him and see what he has.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
all I know is, the Skins raped the stellar Rams D-line, and they had a rookie at RG.

they did indeed...like I said, there could be a lot of reasons explaining the lack of "dominance", it clearly isn't there right now (although last week the starting OL gave Romo all year to throw virtually every drop back)

I think it'll iron itself out though. Too much legit talent up front. They need to get healthy and they need reps.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

Rams like the Vikings were one of the more overrated teams talked about all offseason. Those two being mentioned as playoff teams.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Rams like the Vikings were one of the more overrated teams talked about all offseason. Those two being mentioned as playoff teams.

The Rams team might be overrated, but not their front 7. mucho running room all day long.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Maybe this week vs Atlanta?

[video=youtube;DoYs4O-j95E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoYs4O-j95E[/video]

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Maybe this week vs Atlanta?

[video=youtube;DoYs4O-j95E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoYs4O-j95E[/video]

I just watched his highlights. I'm intrigued now. I would like to see what he can bring to the table for us. He looks to have good vision and explosiveness through the hole. Our OL can certainly create some holes for him.

He needs to be in next week against ATL.

Reaction score
I just watched his highlights. I'm intrigued now. I would like to see what he can bring to the table for us. He looks to have good vision and explosiveness through the hole. Our OL can certainly create some holes for him.

He needs to be in next week against ATL.

The key is for Jason to stop stalling and harping on the role of pass blocking on Jason's beloved passing plays and start using him on the all important running plays.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Good news on that is; Randle didn't look too strong in preseason pass-blocking, yet they decided to go with him and it's panned out so far. As far as not fucking up the blocking.

Top Bottom