Administrator
Reaction score
24fc2a9a852cda09c14e1fdc5d8432b3.jpg

[video=youtube;rs4xx9rblZk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rs4xx9rblZk[/video]​

probably too late, but welcome back

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I don't know why, even with Romo coming back, I don't feel as good as I should about this game.
I'm sure he's gonna have some rust on him but even if he's rusted solid he's gotta be better than what we've been trotting out there.

onlyonenow

In the Rotation
Reaction score
all we can do is hope. I think we will truly see what Tony Romo means to this team this game. ANd at the same time see just who we can rely on when it comes down to the question. I would look at any player that does not look to be giving his all and make sure this is the last year he is with the boys. And also any one that seems to be unable to handle the pressure needs to be gone as well.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I'm sure he's gonna have some rust on him but even if he's rusted solid he's gotta be better than what we've been trotting out there.

No doubt about that. And I really don't doubt he'll be good right away. I guess I have some doubt about the rest of the team being able to just turn it on. I mean, that Bucs game was different from the Seattle or Giants losses. That game was absolutely putrid in all areas.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
all we can do is hope. I think we will truly see what Tony Romo means to this team this game. ANd at the same time see just who we can rely on when it comes down to the question. I would look at any player that does not look to be giving his all and make sure this is the last year he is with the boys. And also any one that seems to be unable to handle the pressure needs to be gone as well.
So what if Tony throws four picks, two of them pick sixes? he gets a pass, by your meter?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
No doubt about that. And I really don't doubt he'll be good right away. I guess I have some doubt about the rest of the team being able to just turn it on. I mean, that Bucs game was different from the Seattle or Giants losses. That game was absolutely putrid in all areas.
Yessir.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Andrew Luck is out for a while so I gotta roll with Romo in fantasy.

Or should I go with Flacco?

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Screenshot_20151119-211008.png

barf

Reaction score
Andrew Luck is out for a while so I gotta roll with Romo in fantasy.

Or should I go with Flacco?

Quit bitching. I'm going with Mark sanchez.

Its called taking risky. You don't get to be as good as I am at fantasy without such gutsy plays.

Reaction score
‏@jonmachota 14h14 hours ago

Cowboys VP Stephen Jones on with @BenandSkin said all indications are that Darren McFadden will be fine to play Sunday in Miami

Reaction score
Our new RB is a troll...

Robert Turbin on the Cowboys: "You can tell this is a team that's used to winning."

Reaction score
By Drew Davison

IRVING

Cornerback Morris Claiborne didn’t practice this week with hamstring and ankle injuries, and will not play Sunday in Miami.

The Dallas Cowboys officially ruled the starting cornerback out for the game. Claiborne exited last week’s game at Tampa Bay just before halftime with a hamstring injury.

Rookie Byron Jones is expected to start in Claiborne’s place.

Wide receiver Brice Butler (hamstring) and defensive end Ryan Russell (abdomen) have also been ruled out.

Running back Darren McFadden is questionable for the game. He has been limited in practice the past two days with a groin injury, and the team feels it’s been mostly precautionary.

The Cowboys could have newly acquired tailback Robert Turbin active for the game as well as rookies Rod Smith and Trey Williams.

Linebacker Kyle Wilber (toe) and defensive end Jeremy Mincey (thigh) are also questionable for the contest.

Wide receiver Dez Bryant (knee, foot, ankle) and linebacker Sean Lee (concussion) are probable.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Our new RB is a troll...

Robert Turbin on the Cowboys: "You can tell this is a team that's used to winning."

And how long was this guy with Seattle?

Garrett and Jerry should appreciate his politician and snake oil salesman qualities, though.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
Quit bitching. I'm going with Mark sanchez.

Its called taking risky. You don't get to be as good as I am at fantasy without such gutsy plays.

You could have had Dalton. Thanks again for not trading Bell.

Top Bottom