Reaction score
Nebraska DE Randy Gregory declares for the 2015 NFL Draft, bringing the latest underclassmen tally to 29

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Maryland/Stanford game coming up in about 20 minutes. Some players to watch are:

Stanford
Alex Carter CB 6-0/202 Jr
Ty Montgomery WR 6-2/220 Sr
Andrus Peat T 6-7/316 Jr

Maryland
Stefon Diggs WR 6-0/190 Jr
Darius Kilgo DT 6-3/319 Sr

Reaction score
I know we had a trend of taking highly rated prospects who fell because of injuries.

That said.... I'll probably have either Todd Gurley or Ifo Ekre-Olomu going to us in every mock I do.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I don't know if it's McClay or a combined effort, but we have seemed to shift away from risks (injuries and small school guys) the last few drafts.

Reaction score
On the field, Jameis Winston is a complete QB. But those off the field things.....

I like him as a QB more than Marrietta.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
With the 29th pick in the 2015 NFL Draft, the Dallas Cowboys select DeForest Buckner, Defensive End, University of Oregon.

1075617.jpg

Reaction score
A first round mock draft, from me, to you.....

1. Buccaneers - Marcus Mariota, QB, Oregon
2. (((TRADE))) Rams - Jameis Winston, QB, FSU
3. Jaguars - Leonard Williams, DT, USC
4. Raiders - Amari Cooper, WR, Alabama
5. Redskins - Brandon Scherff, OT, Iowa
6. Jets - Randy Gregory, DE, Nebraska
7. Bears - Landon Collins, S, Alabama
8. Falcons - Alvin Dupree, DE, Kentucky
9. Giants - Andrus Peat, OT, Stanford
10. (((TRADE w. Rams))) Lael Collins, OT, LSU

blah blah blah

32. Cowboys - Malcolm Brown, DT, Texas

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
NFL Draft Game has updated its database with 2015 prospects.
NFL Draft Game

This is different from FanSpeak's simulator. Each has pro's and con's. NFL Draft Game doesn't really rank the top players available, just kind of groups the next 10. It also grades your picks.

NFL Draft Game allows you to trade down (sometimes way too many times) if you don't like the players available at your pick.

Here's my recent simulation:
Your score is: 4978 (GRADE: A-)

Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 28: Nate Orchard, DE, Utah (B+)
Round 3 Pick 30 (SEA): T.J. Yeldon, RB, Alabama (A)
Round 4 Pick 4 (JAX): Tyler Lockett, WR, Kansas State (A)
Round 4 Pick 14 (PHI): Preston Smith, DE, Mississippi State (C+)
Round 4 Pick 28: Paul Dawson, OLB, TCU (B+)
Round 4 Pick 30 (G.B.): Josh Shaw, CB, Southern California (A)
Round 5 Pick 17 (K.C.): Shane Carden, QB, East Carolina (A)

I traded down a few times in the 2nd and 3rd and then moved up in the 5th.

Reaction score
Your score is: 4575 (GRADE: B+)

Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 28: Alvin Dupree, DE, Kentucky (B)
Round 2 Pick 28: Arie Kouandjio, OG, Alabama (A-)
Round 3 Pick 28: Gabe Wright, DT, Auburn (A)
Round 4 Pick 28: Cameron Artis-Payne, RB, Auburn (A-)
Round 5 Pick 28: A.J. Johnson, ILB, Tennessee (B-)(Go Vols, bitch)
Round 7 Pick 16: Curtis Riley, CB, Fresno State (A)
Round 7 Pick 22: Aaron Davis, OLB, Colorado State (B)

Reaction score
Your score is: 4267 (GRADE: B+)

Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 28: Michael Bennett, DT, Ohio State (B+)
Round 2 Pick 28: Todd Gurley, RB, Georgia (A)
Round 3 Pick 28: Devonte Fields, DE, TCU (A)
Round 4 Pick 28: Deshazor Everett, CB, Texas A&M (A-)
Round 5 Pick 28: Sean Mannion, QB, Oregon State (B-)
Round 7 Pick 16: Darius Kilgo, DT, Maryland (B+)
Round 7 Pick 22: Justin Coleman, CB, Tennessee (C)

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Nelson Agholor entering NFL draft

Updated: January 3, 2015, 5:45 PM ET

By Kyle Bonagura | ESPN.com

USC wide receiver Nelson Agholor will forgo his final year of eligibility and enter the NFL draft, the school announced Saturday.

Agholor caught 104 passes for 1,313 yards and 12 touchdowns this season for USC, which finished 9-4 after a 45-42 win against Nebraska in the National University Holiday Bowl. In three years with the Trojans, he caught 179 passes for 2,572 yards and 20 touchdowns and returned a school-record four punts for touchdowns.

"These past three years at USC have been a blessing, along with a lot of my life," Agholor said in a statement. "I am very grateful to have had the coaches and staff members of this prestigious university in my life. Because of these men and women, I feel prepared to follow my dreams into the NFL. Thank you to the Trojan Family for allowing me to become one of your own."

Agholor is the No. 8-ranked draft-eligible receiver, according to ESPN NFL Draft Insider Mel Kiper Jr., and is projected to go as high as the second round.

"All of us at USC thank Nelson for all he has done here. He had an outstanding career and will always be a Trojan," USC coach Steve Sarkisian said in a statement. "We wish him the best and look forward to watching him at the next level."

Agholor is the second receiver from the Pac-12 to leave early for the draft, joining Arizona State's Jaelen Strong.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
2015 NFL Draft | April 30-May 2
2015 NFL Scouting Combine | Feb. 17-23
2015 Senior Bowl | Jan. 24
Declaration deadline | Jan. 15

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Shaq Thompson to enter NFL draft

Updated: January 5, 2015, 12:47 PM ET

By Kyle Bonagura | ESPN.com

Washington linebacker Shaq Thompson's college career is over. The versatile junior, who also played running back for the Huskies this year, will forgo his final year of eligibility and enter the NFL draft, he announced Monday.

The Sacramento, Calif., native earned ESPN.com All-America honors after finishing with 81 tackles and four defensive touchdowns this year. On offense, he ranked third on the team with 456 yards on 61 carries and rushed for over 100 yards in each of his two starts.

"After careful prayer and consideration and speaking with my family and Coach [Chris] Petersen at great lengths, I have decided to declare for the 2015 NFL draft," Thompson said in a statement. "This was not an easy decision for me, I love the University of Washington, and everything the U-Dub community has done for me these past three years."

Thompson is considered a likely first-round pick. In ESPN NFL Draft Insider Todd McShay's first mock draft, he projected Thompson would go No. 16 overall to Miami, while Mel Kiper Jr. has him at No. 18 on his Big Board.

"Shaq Thompson has been a wonderful representative of the University of Washington and the Husky football team, and he has our full support as he takes this important step," Petersen said in a statement. "I look forward to what's to come for him and to watching him embark on what will be a long, successful NFL career."

Thompson also won the Paul Hornung Award, which is given to the nation's most versatile player.

Top Bottom