Reaction score
@DMN_George: Cowboys LB Anthony Hitchens just walked out onto sideline wearing a walking boot on his right foot.

Not good...

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I think there is also no question they have rid themselves of most, if not all the guys who weren't putting forth 100% effort, wouldn't you agree?

I don't know dbair. I still see guys like DMac and McClain and it makes me wonder. It wouldn't really be that big a deal but we're counting on these guys to repeat last season. If they were 2nd or 3rd ring scrubs, I wouldn't give two shits......

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Jeff Cavanaugh ‏@JC1053 2h2 hours ago
Jerry Jones continues to stress health as really the only thing he can see that would stop this team from meeting expectations.
See, there we have it.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
What do you mean? That you agree with Jerry?

So nothing else is going to stop us. Can't be that we aren't sharp, can't be locker room discord, can't be troubled guys like McClain or Hardy or Gregory having off-field problems, can't be other teams simply playing better?

Last edited:

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I don't know dbair. I still see guys like DMac and McClain and it makes me wonder. It wouldn't really be that big a deal but we're counting on these guys to repeat last season. If they were 2nd or 3rd ring scrubs, I wouldn't give two shits......

McFadden is the 2nd team RB. McClain is suspended the first 4 games and may not be the starter when (or if) he even returns.

The Hitchens injury could ensure McClain's place is safe, but I don't think they moved him to the MLB role (solely, when he was initially expected to compete for the starting job at the strong OLB)

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
What do you mean? That you agree with Jerry?

You don't?

He's senile about a lot of things, but he right about this. There's no reason (or excuse) for this to not be a good team unless they just have a horrendous rash of injuries to guys they cant replace. That same thing probably applies to every really good team going into this season.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Wow.

Exactly what I was saying.

We think were so good and all we need to do is get to the regular season and we'll just roll. No need to prep for the season.

That's not what he was implying.

Reaction score
What also was not a coincidence, is that once the playcalling was removed from him, they finished with their best record.

Why do you idiots keep repeating this? It’s like the human centipede. Eating and repeating each others shit. The first year Garret gave up his play calling they went 8-8.

Reaction score
You don't?

He's senile about a lot of things, but he right about this. There's no reason (or excuse) for this to not be a good team unless they just have a horrendous rash of injuries to guys they cant replace. That same thing probably applies to every really good team going into this season.

Yeah because the most talented rosters always win. Like them '99 Redskins.

Chemistry, coaching, practice etc. Irrelevant af.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Basically no one is practicing again today.

Its a walk through anyway, does it matter?

Hell there might not even be a game Sunday evening anyway. SF's field is reportedly in horrendous condition. I saw a comment from Garrett saying not playing the game was a possibility if they inspected the field and both they and the league deem the field too much of an injury threat.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah because the most talented rosters always win. Like them '99 Redskins.

Chemistry, coaching, practice etc. Irrelevant af.

The 99 Skins were never the most talented team that yr anyway, they weren't even close. But yeah, the most talented team DOESNT always win, and sometimes that has nothing to do with lack of effort or practice focus etc etc.

I don't know anyone that has come out and said the training camp they've had hasn't been productive. In fact seems a lot of the comments are just the opposite.

I think you are just taking a comment that you read and making it sound like the troll agenda you want to dwell on.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Sure sounds that way to me. And the team withholding everyone from practice sure seems to back it up.

Of course.

Screen-Shot-2013-05-19-at-17.23.36.png

Reaction score
I think Garrett homers really really want Garrett to be great for two reasons:

1. He's one of us. A former player. Probably endeared himself in a lot of fans hearts after that miraculous Green Bay thanksgiving game in 93

2. They want so badly for the next Landry.

These two things prevent them from thinking objectively.

I think the fact that Hostile is a big Garrett fan doesn’t allow many of you to think objectively. Your hate controls your ability to think rationally.

So many of you guys are very critical of the team, but how many of you actually follow the team? Listen to the interviews? Watch the training camp videos? Listen to the press conferences? I mean, have you actually watched the Cowboys/Chargers game yet? So many form opinions based on such little information.

Such bold statements are made. How the hell can YOU know Garrett doesn’t help the team win? How do you know that? In a boxing match, the fight isn’t won in the ring. It’s won before the boxer ever steps foot into the ring. You keep calling it camp cupcake...how do you know? Guys are faking injuries or feeling entitlement. How do you know that? You guys are just throwing shit at the wall and seeing what sticks.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Why do you idiots keep repeating this? It’s like the human centipede. Eating and repeating each others shit. The first year Garret gave up his play calling they went 8-8.

And he resented Callahan for it (even though it wasn't Callahan's fault), couldn't keep his hands out of the mix, and ended up taking it back.

The next year when Jerry said that absolutely won't happen again, Jason is now hands-off... We were much more efficient and went 12-4.

Also, just to add -- Hostile has nothing to do with my disliking Garrett.

Last edited:
Top Bottom