Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Rg3 look like shit?

Cousins will be their starter soon. He's good.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
abst.gif

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
From everything that I am reading, the 49ers may be the only team that is more screwed up than the Cowboys. That should give you Cowboy fans some hope. The 49ers still have much more talent though.

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
Fishhead felt so good about Shaun Hill that they named him a captain

I like Fisher a lot as a coach.. Wish he was here instead but he's trying way too hard to sell that move to his team so they don't lose faith.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I feel a terrible ass whooping coming. I don't think the game will be close.

Hopefully it's Dallas that hands out the beating, but the 9ers are far better a team.

9ers 38
pos 16

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
That great Rob Ryan defense getting blistered by a falcon team that doesn't have either starting OT now

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I like Fisher a lot as a coach.. Wish he was here instead but he's trying way too hard to sell that move to his team so they don't lose faith.

Eh. I don't.

He's a career .500 coach for a reason.

O V E R R A T E D

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
hideous hideous call. the league has all but declared war on defense.

Yeah it was insane bad.

Fucking Aryan foster just blew it big time. Texans could have put hapless skins away with FG or TD there, and he fumbles like a pussy

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
Idk sheik I feel good about it. It's probably just because it's the first game of the year and I always have high hopes at this point but I just don't think it's gonna be bad as some people think this year. All depends on how high powered our offense is.. It could carry us.

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
I love me some Tyron Smith but JJ Watt woulda changed our team's identity entirely..

Top Bottom