boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I am still amazed Brian Schottenheimer has a job as an offensive coordinator in this league.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Jadaveon Clowney had a very impressive debut for Texans

Ryan Shazier was everywhere for Stealers last night, 11 tackles and a pass defensed in a half of football.

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
If we only win one game, I hope it's against the texans. I fucking hate that team, and the entire city of houston. It's the state's butthole.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
We will. They're starting Ryan Fitzpatrick. They're going to suck no matter who their defense has. I couldn't disagree more with those who claim they're going to be the big turnaround story this year.

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Which means he'll put up 400 yards and look like an all-pro. Ha

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
We will. They're starting Ryan Fitzpatrick. They're going to suck no matter who their defense has. I couldn't disagree more with those who claim they're going to be the big turnaround story this year.

I can't believe they went with Fitzpatrick and didn't complete the trade for Mallet. Mallet is an unknown and there is a chance for him to be decent. Fitzpatrick sucks and they know that going into this season.

Mr.Po

Reaction score
Watching the 49 ers game at their new stadium. It's preseason but San Fran looked helpless against the Broncos on both sides of the ball.

Levi Stadium is such a vast improvement with a real football atmosphere over the sterile art museum decorated with pole dancers that Jerry's clan plays in.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
It's preseason but San Fran looked helpless against the Broncos

Yes,preseason,but Denver was sharp several players down the depth chart.Also Von Miller will be back soon.
Niners out of sorts.
Again though,preseason.

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Yeah, that stadium looks pretty cool. Our fans were doing the wave last night. Fuck I HATE our home crowd. Smh

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Watching the 49 ers game at their new stadium. It's preseason but San Fran looked helpless against the Broncos on both sides of the ball.
It was just nasty to watch. Horrendous.

Levi Stadium is such a vast improvement with a real football atmosphere over the sterile art museum decorated with pole dancers that Jerry's clan plays in.
Yep, agreed here. It's hostile to the visitors too. Alot like Seattle's stadium.

Top Bottom