dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
He looks like crap against mediocre talent in the films posted at the zone. We need to try him at LB. He will never make it at RDE.

so where did all that production come from, they make it up?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Please don't post or respond to anything related to the topic of gays nor post anything remotely sexual including funny but prohibited sexual innuendos.

BB, disregard that homo reference I just made.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
so where did all that production come from, they make it up?

He has good feet and pursues well. That's it. Too light. Not strong enough. Go watch the films fuzylump posted. He is easily stonewalled and pushed away from plays.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
He has good feet and pursues well. That's it. Too light. Not strong enough. Go watch the films fuzylump posted. He is easily stonewalled and pushed away from plays.

I've watched a lot of clips on him and seen him play on TV a few times. He's a talented player.

He will need to get stronger and fill out a little to be an every down DE, but he definitely has a lot of pas rush talent to work with

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
Would love to have tiny Richardson this round... Anyone have any idea why he's still available?

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
I'll consider never being a fan again if we draft that queer with one of our pics this round.

Mr.Po

Reaction score
Tiny Richardson has knee concerns.......

Got by a lot on just his size in college. But he has the footwork of a sloth.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Ben Gardner is a really good pick here. Would have gone much earlier had he not gotten hurt. Could play LDE or inside at DT on passing downs.

Top Bottom