dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
He's very talented. Has pass rush moves, large hands and long arms. Quick first step.

Needs to get a little bigger obviously. Like the pick, but giving up our 3rd is tough. He needs to be really good

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
So we traded our 3rd rounder? Damn

yes, a team desperate for bodies pissed away a third round pick they couldn't afford to

haven't you learned that Jerry's moves never backfire?

Angrymesscan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, I like the kid, but I don't think he's of more use to the team than a mix of Attachou, Tuitt, Crichton, L. Joyner, K. Martin, Nix, Jeffcoat, Jerrnigan, Ealy, Garopollo, Quarles, Reid, Matthews, Ellington, Kirksey, T. Smith, Murphy, Moncrief, Addams, Landry, Hyde, Sankey, G. Jackson, Brooks, Robinson, Lattimer, etc

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
FWIW, Dallas came out on top according to their own chart. Whether or not their chart is more "accurate" or whatever is very debatable.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, I like the kid, but I don't think he's of more use to the team than a mix of Attachou, Tuitt, Crichton, L. Joyner, K. Martin, Nix, Jeffcoat, Jerrnigan, Ealy, Garopollo, Quarles, Reid, Matthews, Ellington, Kirksey, T. Smith, Murphy, Moncrief, Addams, Landry, Hyde, Sankey, G. Jackson, Brooks, Robinson, Lattimer, etc

Will be interesting to see what we miss out on once the 78th pick rolls around.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Jerry says its possible they might look at trading a pick next yr to get something in the 3rd this yr

Says too early to discuss it right now, but might later

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Sully Bald head saying we had a mid first rd grade on Lawrence and he was in the top- 8 defensive players on our board.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Wash picked Trent Murphy with our pick.

Jernigan went with the next pick to Baltimore

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Look at CZ. I'm trying to do my best Hostile and tell those fuckers that Dallas won on their chart but I don't want to flat out say it because I want Broaddus to keep posting that shit year after year. I know if someone knew that I was taking some notes on his posts that they'd probably run and tweet his ass about it.

A lot of people are just flat out rationalizing right now but if they knew Dallas won on it's own chart they'd be fucking whacking off about it.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Falcons were also negotiating with Redskins to move up for Lawrence, per reports

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
From Prisco

34 Grade A Cowboys select: Demarcus Lawrence, DE, Boise State
Great move by the Cowboys. I had a first-round grade on this kid. They need pass-rush help.

Top Bottom