Reaction score
First round was last night

We traded our first rounder to the skins for Jason hatcher

Skins got Donald at 16

Good trade for us. Hatcher had more sacks last year

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Those games we shouldn't have lost last year are looking good now because we could easily have the 20th pick.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Actually, no. I've known of Bailey since he was a Sophomore in HS and he was a pretty good Trojan, made clutch plays. As far as the NFL, he's a more talented Barry Church. We need a true Free.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
ohn_keim John Keim
RT @OptimumScouting: Two potential surprise first rounders to watch out for: WashSt SAF Deone Bucannon, Boise St OLB Demarcus Lawrence.

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Cmd has been scouting him since high school

Between cmd and hos we have the whole west coast covered

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score

I like both Bucannon and Lawrence but really I love how every year before the draft everyone says 60 players are going in the first round.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Broaddus has mentioned a few times on the draft podcasts that someone with the Cowboys has a 1st round grade on Demarcus Lawrence.

Bucannon is underrated. I thought he was box guy only but we are currently learning/using the Auburn offense and he played a lot of single high in the Auburn/WSU game. He covers a lot of ground and doesn't take any wasted steps. Most of the plays I watched were run plays though.

Reaction score
Shit. MTVs The Challenge: Free Agents will be on at 10pm est.... Right around when we go on the clock.

Decisions decisions.

Just kidding.... I'll watch MTV

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
RichCimini Rich Cimini
If Jets want WR Odell Beckham Jr, they'll have to trade up. Hearing he won't make it to 18. At least 1 team above them loves him. #Jets

Top Bottom