Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
UsHRjxt.jpg

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
we're gonna get run over Sunday in Washington...no doubt in my mind...

41-14 Redskins

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Bowl season starts today. Looks like 4 games for today, the best being USC and Fresno State. Might tune that in. The others look like the usual bunch of bowl season matchup FAIL

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Laconfora also reporting that RGknee is pushing Snyder to hire Briles as HC

Its be funny as hell if they hired him and then they still go 4-12 every yr, and RGpee still sux

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Reading at various places that now Murray is PO'd with Romo and offensive coaches about lack of running game

Remember back earlier in the yr, might have been training camp and preseason before every defensive player we had got hurt, supposedly they were pissed at Romo about changing so many run calls to passes then

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Pouring rain here in Atlanta today and probably will be all day. Good probability my DirecTV will fail because of the heavy rain and storms.

Normally I'd be pissed at Mother Nature. Not anymore.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
This is one of the college coaches (along with David Shaw) I wouldn't mind seeing here in Dallas:

AdamSchefter Adam Schefter
One Penn State official said Bill O’Brien’s rep recently approached the school about potential reducing his NFL buyout even further.

Bill O'Brien's amended contract shows he reduced the price of an NFL buyout from $19.33 million last year to $6.48 million for this year.

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
Reading at various places that now Murray is PO'd with Romo and offensive coaches about lack of running game

Remember back earlier in the yr, might have been training camp and preseason before every defensive player we had got hurt, supposedly they were pissed at Romo about changing so many run calls to passes then

Not buying it yet. From what I seen teammates are constantly backing Romo in the media... Garrett is the only one so far that has tried throwing him under the bus. Which is horrible leadership from a head coach. Garrett's doing that shit because he's cracking. He knows his bitch ass is done if his team falls apart again.

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
This is one of the college coaches (along with David Shaw) I wouldn't mind seeing here in Dallas:

One Penn State official said Bill O’Brien’s rep recently approached the school about potential reducing his NFL buyout even further.

Bill O'Brien's amended contract shows he reduced the price of an NFL buyout from $19.33 million last year to $6.48 million for this year.

I'll take David shaw... Not only no but hell no to O'Brien.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
That Redskins QB has to be drooling right now. He has an opportunity to throw for 350 yards and get traded then sign a nice contract.

Top Bottom