Reaction score
Bill Jones tweeted that if Tony Jefferson wasn't drafted in the next 10 picks he'd be a priority free agent.

I have a hell of a lot more confidence in that guy than I do that wasted third rounder.

Reaction score
@calexmendez56s
Garrett says you don't want to stack guys up at positions too much. He likes where Cowboys are with QBs right now

SMDH

Yeah, I'd hate to have a developmental guy somewhere in the mix.

This fuckin team....

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Maybe should put it in a different thread, but unless Brent miraculously gets out of jail time, who the hell plays 1-tech for us? Crawford? We have almost no one. I can't see Lissemore being any good as a starter there.

Hatcher and Ratliff are apparently our starting DT's, unless Lissemore beats one of them out. Ben Bass is kinda interesting, he made a ton of plays last preseason and probably fits this scheme a lot better. Then there is the wildcard Brian Price.

They said Crawford was going to start out in camp at LDE backing up Spencer, with Wilbur at RDE behind Ware.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Anyone else watching NFL Network with David Shaw (coach of Stanford)? I like his straight talk and the way he carries himself. I can't help but wonder if he'll make a good coach in the NFL one day?

Absolutely love David Shaw.

My sources were just joking all late last yr about Gruden being the next coach. My source says if Garrett fails this yr, that its a lock Shaw is the next coach of the Dallas Cowboys.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Bill Jones tweeted that if Tony Jefferson wasn't drafted in the next 10 picks he'd be a priority free agent.

I have a hell of a lot more confidence in that guy than I do that wasted third rounder.

Shutup. You told me Tyler Bray was the shit.

Reaction score
harbaugh would not be able to speak freely here either. There is an entire group of people employed locally by espn 1033 that are intentionally spinning everything negative or to generate attention.

You can not say anything here positive or negative, everything is torn down.
I would wager that there are negative sports talk radio stations in San Francisco and on the East Coast too.

I don't understand why we worry so much about what GAC says. Fuck em.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I would wager that there are negative sports talk radio stations in San Francisco and on the East Coast too.

I don't understand why we worry so much about what GAC says. Fuck em.

That is my attitude also, but they just can't handle the fallback of what happens everytime one of gallo ways pals misinterprets something then gets it on national espn.....they have no ability to handle it.

Every time anything happens it goes from zero to 100 instantly, even though most minor thing. A few big wins might change it although I don't believe so.

Mr.Po

Reaction score
Yeah was pretty bad I thought. Although perhaps a hard nosed coach like Gruden would be whats best for Bray and his future.

Said for a while I wouldn't touch this kid. Still surprised someone didn't come calling before the draft was over.

No doubting his arm strength but he lacks other intangibles that are the essence of a good QB. Lack of sense and accountability are part of that equation.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
He just came off as a doof. And he sorta just had this look on his face when Gruden was talking to him about technical stuff of "why is he speaking Chinese to me?"

Might take him awhile to really "get it"

Supposedly signed with Miami now.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
thats not fair and u know it.

u know exactly how the local media is here and how the team is portrayed nationally and used to complain about it all the time when wade would get skewered in pc's everyday. You can not speak your mind to the likes of watkins, hill, engle and u know that.

garrett and romo doing the bit is because they have to, we all know that.
What wasn't fair? That Garrett stays in robot mode? Everyone knows he does that.

Come on, Rich Eisen wasn't waiting with baited trap for Garrett to take one step out of clicheland. It's just a little time killing spot to talk about the draft picks, just like everyone else. No need to be so wooden.

And please don't go down the Hos road of "everyone hates Garrett". You know the DFW media doesn't treat Garrett anything like Phillips. Just the opposite in fact, they love him. I don't know why you're so on ESPN because everyone on there likes and openly roots for Garrett. They don't even make a secret of it. The only one who gets snarky about him is MacMahon, but he can get snarky on anyone, and he still likes Garrett.

Top Bottom