LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Please sign Tyler Bray as an UDFA.

Has Da'Rick been selected yet?

Help a Vols homer out...

You jinxed it! Somebody is going to draft Bray. There are 30 picks left. A lot of comp. picks. Somebody is going to draft him.

Reaction score
Hillarious that Da'Rick goes undrafted because of character concerns.... but that fckin weedhead HoneyBadger is a 3rd round pick.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Just to further piss off u miserable people.

When I pay for my tickets Monday I am going to buy an Escobar jersey if they are available.

Reaction score
ProFootballTalknow
With the 224th pick, the Packers select Maryland wide receiver Kevin Dorsey

Didn't that guy win a National Championship with Miami back in 2003 or something? Never lost a game as a starter.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Anyone else watching NFL Network with David Shaw (coach of Stanford)? I like his straight talk and the way he carries himself. I can't help but wonder if he'll make a good coach in the NFL one day?

I'm so sick of all the double talk, nonsense and attempts to be politically correct from the Cowboys, perhaps Im over rating him

I also liked Harbough's interview where he emphasized that he runs a meritocracy and every player will be advanced on merit alone (as it should be).

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
You can't talk like that here.

The writers and tv people are searching for the worst in everything all the time. If u speak frankly and say someone is struggling it opens a can of worms and causes all kinds problems.

That is why the fun loving romo is a robot and Garrett also.

Top Bottom