Reaction score
So you dont believe there's anyway that guys like Crawford, Lissemore and maybe Wilbur could be improved or help in a rotational set up this year?
Lissemore was a big part of the line last year and I like him. But if Ratliff or Hatcher get injured... not a far fetched scenario with ratliff... what do we have as depth inside? Crawford will be good as a rotational DE. Wilbur? Not impressed.

Sooo when is it a good idea to start drafting players for depth?
You want to draft guys who can start period. Can't have too many of those. Odds go down later in the draft that you can do that, which is understood, so you tend to look at those late picks as depth.

I'd also add lousy coaching to one of the problems on defense, and that person is now gone.
Point taken. But I don't know that we definitely improved that either. We changed shit up is all we can say right now.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Point taken. But I don't know that we definitely improved that either. We changed shit up is all we can say right now.

I guess its possible Kiffin will be senile and have forgot most of what he knows because he 106 yrs old, but there really isn't any comparison at all on paper between that fat stupid shit Ryan and Kiffin. So right now, that arrow points way UP in terms of who our DC is now as opposed to the past two seasons. I also love the addition or Marinelli, who is definitely one of the best DL coaches in the league and seems to make almost everybody he touches better.

Reaction score
I guess its possible Kiffin will be senile and have forgot most of what he knows because he 106 yrs old, but there really isn't any comparison at all on paper between that fat stupid shit Ryan and Kiffin. So right now, that arrow points way UP in terms of who our DC is now as opposed to the past two seasons. I also love the addition or Marinelli, who is definitely one of the best DL coaches in the league and seems to make almost everybody he touches better.
I hope you're right... But we are changing schemes too. I wouldn't expect our D to just come out gangbusters when none of our starting front 7 has played in the NFL in a 4-3 except Durant.

I'm just pissed we didn't give our new DC and DL coach any line help.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Maybe should put it in a different thread, but unless Brent miraculously gets out of jail time, who the hell plays 1-tech for us? Crawford? We have almost no one. I can't see Lissemore being any good as a starter there.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
I hope you're right... But we are changing schemes too. I wouldn't expect our D to just come out gangbusters when none of our starting front 7 has played in the NFL in a 4-3 except Durant.

I'm just pissed we didn't give our new DC and DL coach any line help.

Then we're probably in trouble no matter if we spent all 7 picks on defense.

Reaction score
Maybe should put it in a different thread, but unless Brent miraculously gets out of jail time, who the hell plays 1-tech for us? Crawford? We have almost no one. I can't see Lissemore being any good as a starter there.

Yeah that should probably be a desperate thread. I dont think anyone is reading this one anymore.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Wow, the Seahawks drafted Spencer Ware too?

They spent a 2nd on Robert Turbin last year, and selected 2 Rbs this year.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
At least we know which PFA will receive the largest offer. Magee has been mentioned to us for the past 3 rounds.

They say we're looking hard at a QB to sign too.

Top Bottom